Chapter 056 - 058

Chapter 056: Alchemist Certification

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan's clothes were kept in the space and carried with them, so they didn't need to pack anything when they left Huacheng.

After bidding farewell to Xiang Wen, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan embarked on the road to Holy Moon College.

Holy Moon Academy was established in the imperial city of the Holy Moon Empire, and it had the support of the royal family. Even so, the person in charge of Holy Moon Academy was not a member of the royal family.

In the Holy Moon Empire, the status of Holy Moon College is also higher than that of the royal family. The so-called Holy Moon College has the support of the royal family, but in fact it is just that the royal family wants to take advantage of the Holy Moon College.

The elders in Holy Moon Academy alone are not something that the royal family can deal with. Being friends with Holy Moon Academy can only be beneficial to the royal family.

There is still half a year until Holy Moon College enrolls students, so Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan are not in a hurry.

Mo Junye bought a carriage to travel in the

carriage for more than two months. Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan arrived at a big city called Fengxi.

During this period, they had been to many places for training, and Xue Qingyan was already able to use the second form of the Snow-Treading Traceless Sword Technique to fight with others freely.

At the same time, the cultivation levels of Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were also promoted to the eighth-level Jade Profound Realm and the ninth-level Jade Profound Realm respectively.

The scope of Fengxi City is much larger than that of Huacheng, and there are still powerful people in the Tianxuan Realm, the most famous of which is the low-level Alchemist Guild here.

The Alchemist Guild is still organized by many alchemists, because the status of alchemists is relatively noble in Xuanling Continent, so people who have alchemists, no matter where they go, it is convenient to have people guarding them in every city, such as

ordinary people If people want to enter Fengxi City, they still need to register their identity and answer some specific questions. Then they have to search themselves and pay twenty gold coins as the fee for entering the city. Xuanqi practitioners are better off, at least some with higher cultivation levels. No need to search.

But the bigger the city, the more stringent the checkpoints are. But if you have the identity of an alchemist, it will be different. Just like now, if the alchemist wants to enter Fengxi City, there is no need to bother at all. He only needs to register his identity and show up. Just get a badge that proves you are an alchemist

. Of course, in addition to alchemy masters, formation masters, talisman masters, and weapon refiners all have this special treatment.

Mo Junye only learned these after entering Fengxi City. After all, he didn't know much about Xuanling Continent.

Mo Junye thought for a while and felt that it would be better for him to take the alchemist certificate test. After all, it would be easier to do things later. There happened to be a low-level alchemist guild in Fengxicheng where he could take the alchemist certificate test.

Even the low-level Alchemist Guild is not established in every city. For example, in Huacheng, where Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were previously located, there is no Alchemist Guild located there due to insufficient level.

After all, the people in the Alchemist Guild are not fools. It costs a lot to support an Alchemist Guild every year. Naturally, manpower and resources will not be wasted in places that cannot bring benefits.