Chapter 062 - 064

Chapter 062: Natural Spiritual Eyes

After leaving the city lord's mansion, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan strolled into a restaurant.

Looking at the dishes that almost filled the entire table, Xue Qingyan couldn't help but frown and said, "Jun Ye, are these dishes too much?"

Mo Junye smiled nonchalantly and said, "Anyway, we have gold coins now. "Of course you have to enjoy it well. How can you earn gold coins if you don't learn to spend gold coins first?" Xue

Qingyan looked up at Mo Junye and asked with some suspicion, "Really?"

Mo Junye nodded seriously, " Of course, do you think I would lie to you?"

Xue Qingyan shook her head. Although she still felt a little strange, she didn't think about it any more. Anyway, she had ordered so many dishes. It would be a waste not to eat them, so Xue Qingyan Qingyan started to use her chopsticks.

But after eating the monster meat from Mo Junye's barbecue, Xue Qingyan now wants to eat other meat. No matter how delicious the chef cooks it and how good the taste is, he I have to say that Xue Qingyan's appetite was also fed by Mo Junye, and she began to learn to be picky about food. After eating in the restaurant, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan continued to

wander on the street , just earned two thousand gold coins. Although the process made Xue Qingyan feel a little unhappy, it did not hinder his good mood now. When passing by a gambling shop, Xue Qingyan suddenly stopped

. He stared closely at a square box with patterns. The

so-called gambling shop actually relies on luck. As long as the customer pays enough gold coins, he can choose an item from the store at will. Whether it is the item that comes out in the end. Whether it is good or bad is the customer's own business.

If the customer chooses a good item, he will naturally not lose money, but if he is unlucky and chooses a bad and useless item, the store will not return the gold coins.

So. He said that it depends on luck, but in fact it is similar to gambling on stones, and the things in the gambling shop are all packed in boxes. "'What's wrong?" Mo Junye turned to ask Xue Qingyan, with a flash in his eyes. Confuse.

"Jun Ye, how about we go in and take a look?" Xue Qingyan pointed at the gambling shop in front of her, her eyes flickering at Mo Junye. He felt like there was something inside that was attracting him.

Mo Junye glanced at the gambling shop where there were not many people at this time, and then nodded. Anyway, he just supports what Xue Qingyan wants to do now. Even if they don't choose anything good in the end, they can only blame themselves. bad luck.

Seeing Mo Junye nod, Xue Qingyan quickly pulled Mo Junye into the gambling shop.

After Xue Qingyan walked into the gambling shop, she casually looked at the boxes placed on the shelf, and then stopped in front of the square box with patterns that he had been staring at just now, a bright light flashing in her eyes.

"Jun Ye, I want this." "Xue Qingyan pointed to the square box with patterns engraved in front of her, then turned to Mo Junye and said.

Mo Junye looked at the ordinary square box in front of him, raised his eyebrows, and then went to deliver the gold coin box. After receiving the box, Xue Qingyan hugged it tightly, feeling happy in her heart. He seemed not interested in other things, so Pulling Mo Junye away from the gambling shop.

"Don't you want to pick a few more?" After walking out of the gambling shop, Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan and asked. It was rare for Xue Qingyan to be interested in something. He didn't mind spending more gold coins anyway. If it’s gone, you can still earn it back in the future.