Chapter 074 - 076

Chapter 074: False Holy Talisman

In fact, Mo Junye didn't take Nangong Jin's behavior seriously at all. He could choose to turn a blind eye, including Nangong Jin. Therefore, Nangong Yue and Nangong Jin's special apology seemed to Mo Junye to be unnecessary.

However, this is what Mo Junye thinks, but others don't know what Mo Junye thinks, and Mo Junye still has to live in Holy Moon College, so he doesn't want to be too rigid about his relationship with the royal family. , so he took advantage of the situation and asked Nangong Jin to go back to class.

Walking out of the elder's room, Mo Junye planned to find a deserted place to change out of his current clothes. He walked leisurely and turned around to enter a small attic, but unexpectedly, someone blocked his way again. Way to go.

Looking at the person in front of him, Mo Junye couldn't help but squinted his eyes and said coldly, "This classmate, what's the matter with me?"

Meng Luo looked at the man standing in front of her, and for some reason, she suddenly felt an inexplicable feeling. His heart felt cold, but when he thought of his purpose, he immediately showed a smile that he thought was very elegant and decent, and said, "You must be the new instructor of our formation court! "

Mo Junye sneered, looked at Meng Luo, and his tone was not very good at all, "So what? So what if I don't know? What does this matter have to do with you?" Meng Luo didn't expect that the other party

would not give him anything at all. Face, his eyes suddenly darkened, and he raised his lips and said, "As the instructor of our formation court, do you think it is appropriate to speak to students like this?

Mo Junye sneered, "I always speak like this, you can go Ask the people in the class I teach to see if I just tell them to get out?" When

Meng Luo heard Mo Junye's words, he suddenly felt speechless. He finally discovered that in front of him This new mentor is a person with an unpredictable personality.

"If you have nothing to do in the future, don't appear in front of me less, because I just don't like you." "After Mo Junye finished speaking impatiently, he walked directly around Meng Luo and walked into the small attic in front.

Listening to Mo Junye's merciless words, Meng Luo's face turned green and red with anger. Looking at Mo Junye's leaving back, her eyes were full of evil.

The environment of the small attic that Mo Junye entered was very beautiful, the surroundings were nearby and quiet, and this was still the living place assigned to Mo Junye by Holy Moon College.

After entering the small attic, Mo Junye carefully scanned the surroundings with his soul power. After confirming that no one was there, he entered the space and changed out of his current attire.

After changing his clothes, the place where Mo Junye appeared again was Xue Qingyan's dormitory.

Xue Qingyan looked at Mo Junye who appeared out of thin air, and immediately stopped practicing. Although Mo Junye had tried to appear out of thin air in front of him several times, he was still stunned subconsciously.

"Is this spirit gathering array still useful?" Mo Junye looked at Xue Qingyan, who was sitting cross-legged in the spirit gathering array, and asked with a smile. He arranged for Xue Qingyan to help her practice. The speed of the spirit gathering array can be increased several times. However, the spirit gathering array that Xue Qingyan is using now was modified by him. Because the original spirit gathering array was used by him in the fairy world in his previous life, it can only assist him in cultivating spiritual energy on his own. , it has no effect at all on Xue Qingyan, who is practicing Xuan Qi.