Chapter 400 - 401

Chapter 400: Father and son regret

Mo Yuanjie looked at Mo Junye's face, which was becoming more and more unfamiliar to him, and couldn't help but feel a little surprised. Then he looked at Xue Qingyan and frowned.

Although Mo Junye's appearance had changed a lot, Xue Qingyan was not unrecognizable, so Mo Yuanjie still recognized Xue Qingyan.

Mo Junye's eyes glowed with purple light, and the long sword in his hand flew out and passed through the body of the strange devil. His expression was as cold as ice. The body of the strange devil turned into a black mist again, but his breath was also slowly coming. The ground weakened and seemed to be dissipating, but he still smiled arrogantly, "Mo Junye, are you always so cruel and ruthless towards those who love you? Speaking of which, I really want to know if you will kill your Taoist companions one day?"

"Bai Yunfei's so-called love will only make me feel sick. As for me and Qingyan, you don't need to worry about it." Mo Junye sneered. , and then let the four kinds of divine fire burn the body of the strange demon god.

The strange demon god first screamed, and then laughed crazily, "It's a pity, I can't see the day when you kill your Taoist companion too. , that’s right, you don’t understand love at all. "

Xue Qingyan took two steps forward and stood side by side with Mo Junye. Her face was as cold as the moon, and her voice was filled with a sense of coldness. She said, "Whether you are the strange demon god or Bai Yunfei, I can tell for sure. Let me tell you, Jun Ye and I will always live happily. Also, it's not that Jun Ye doesn't understand love, but that you don't really love him. "

Shut up," the hoarse voice said from the black The voice came from the fog, and it sounded a bit familiar, but it was full of stubbornness, "Xue Qingyan, you obviously don't understand anything. I made a soul deal with the strange demon god for him, why do you say I don't?" love him. "

Bai Yunfei's soul is still conscious?" Xue Qingyan was surprised, then turned to look at Mo Junye.

"It seems that they broke free by force." Mo Junye raised his eyebrows.

Xue Qingyan nodded, and then her eyes fell on the black mist on the opposite side. The corner of her lips curled up with a trace of contempt, and she said disdainfully, "Baiyun Fei, the way you look now is really disgusting. "Xue Qingyan, it's all your fault, it

's all you..." The voice was full of jealousy and unwillingness, with a sinister tone that made everyone around him feel an inexplicable pressure and creepiness.

Jun Ye has never belonged to you, and your so-called love is just for his appearance. Do you think you really love him?" Xue Qingyan suddenly smiled softly, her eyes A cold light flashed in his eyes, and he curled his lips and said, "You just want to possess him and never take into account his wishes. This kind of feeling only comes from your unwillingness, and it is not the kind of love you say. "No ,

it's not like this..." The muttering voice seemed to contain a kind of collapsed emotion. "

Why not?" Xue Qingyan smiled gently, but he said The words that came out were heartbreaking, and he said, "Don't you know that the strange demon god who made a soul deal with you has always wanted to kill Jun Ye? By doing this, aren't you helping the strange demon god kill Jun Ye? Jun Ye? Actually, you don't love him, but you want to kill him. "

Ah" a sharp cry suddenly sounded, extremely harsh, "No, I didn't want to kill him..." Bai Yunfei's consciousness completely collapsed, and Bai Yunfei's soul was in contact with the strange demon god. Souls are inextricably linked. When Bai Yunfei's emotions collapsed, the strange demon god was also greatly affected. Xue