Chapter 352 - 353

Chapter 352: Jun Ye misses

Mo Junye originally wanted to try using the Red Lotus Nether Fire, but thinking of his current status, he had to adopt another more brutal method.

A long sword glowing with purple thunder appeared out of thin air in Mo Junye's hand. Even Mo Junye's whole body was wrapped with wisps of purple thunder. He raised his hand and waved the sword, and several thunders suddenly sounded. The man in silver robe fell on the poisonous mud beast and looked at Mo Junye. A trace of surprise flashed through his dark eyes, but he quickly calmed down the emotion. The strange color just now seemed to be just an illusion. He looked up. Turning his hand, a dark black long sword appeared out of thin air in his hand, and then slashed at the poisonous mud beast.

The poisonous mud and dung beast not only smells extremely bad, can spit out excrement at the mouth, but can also eat people.

Purple lightning and black sword energy fell on the poisonous mud beast at the same time, causing severe pain in its body. After roaring a few times, its huge body suddenly jumped up and then sank directly into the bottom of the river.

I don't know how deep the bottom of the Yin Ming River is. After the body of this poisonous mud beast sank, it disappeared quickly.

Mo Junye asked, "..." Is this an escape?

The silver-robed man did not pursue him. He put away the long sword in his hand, then returned to his original position, continuing to remain silent, without talking to Mo Junye. Say one more word.

Mo Junye also put away the long sword in his hand. He and the man in silver robe had the same attitude, they both ignored each other. The

atmosphere became silent again, the moon was in the sky, it was midnight It has arrived, and the sinister wind is blowing.

The red light spots floating from the Yin Ming River suddenly gather together and float quickly towards a place.

Mo Junye reacts immediately and turns his head sharply towards those red lights. Looking around, he saw that those red light spots were all converging in the direction of the silver-robed man.

Those gathered red light spots fell at the feet of the silver-robed man. Mo Junye frowned. Suddenly remembering the silver-robed man's previous actions, his expression immediately changed.

As expected, after those red light spots gathered together, where the silver-robed man fell into the Yinming River, there was a blood-red flower. Flowers emitting gleaming light emerged from the soil.

They were the Blood Underworld Flowers.

The silver-robed man quickly picked off the Blood Underworld Flowers and put them into the space ring.

But he didn't wait for Mo Junye As soon as he opened his mouth, there was a sudden violent vibration on the ground, and the silver-robed man seemed to have anticipated this situation, so he used the teleportation talisman to leave.

Mo Junye's face darkened, and he teleported away from Yinfeng Mountain. But he did not give up on the Blood Ming Flower, but used the power of his soul to search for traces of the man in silver robe.

However, what disappointed Mo Junye was that his power of soul did not find the man in silver robe. Just after Mo Junye and the man in silver robe left, the entire mountain of Yinfeng Mountain began to become looming, and finally disappeared. Mo Junye never thought that

he would miss this time, and what happened to the man in silver robe? Who is it? Where should he go to find the silver-robed man

? Looking up at the crescent moon in the sky, Mo Junye took a deep breath, and the figure disappeared immediately.