Chapter 378 - 379

Chapter 378: A group of bitches

The young man's name is Qi Shaoyu. The Qi family, the Han family, the Ding family and the Hong family are collectively known as the four major families in the Xuantian world. Qi Shaoyu is the most favored grandson of the current head of the Qi family, Qi Fengyang. He is only in his early twenties. , but his cultivation has already reached the fifth level of Tianxuan Realm, which shows that his cultivation talent is still very good.

The people who followed Qi Shaoyu were all members of the Qi family and were responsible for protecting Qi Shaoyu, but the one with the highest cultivation level among them was only at the sixth-grade Emperor Xuan realm.

After all, only people under a hundred years old can enter the God's Ruins, but there are only a handful of people under a hundred years old who can reach the sixth-grade Emperor Xuan realm.

Qi Shaoyu looked at Mo Junye and said with a displeased expression, "I ask you why you let that guy go just now." I don't know where Qi Shaoyu got his confidence. He thought he could kill the strange demon god, so he did this to him. Mo Junye looked like he was asking questions.

Mo Junye raised his eyes, looked at Qi Shaoyu coldly, and said in a cold voice, "The arrow just now was shot by you." Qi Shaoyu sneered coldly, looking at Mo with a slightly critical look. Jun Ye said with disdain, "So what, I was helping you just now, but who made you so useless that you even let that guy run away. "

At this time, other people also came here one after another, and happened to hear Qi Shaoyu's words, and their expressions suddenly became a little subtle. If Mo Junye is useless, then wouldn't they be even more useless?

Mo Junye narrowed his eyes. She looked at Qi Shaoyu with a cold expression.

But Xue Qingyan couldn't stand Mo Junye being said that, and immediately said in a deep voice, "If it weren't for your arrow, that damn monster wouldn't have escaped from the formation." You escaped, and now you still have the nerve to tell others, I think you are simply a waste who has failed to achieve anything but failed.

"How dare you say that this young master is a waste?" Qi Shaoyu's eyes suddenly glared, an angry look appeared on his face, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You all come to this young master, beat him up severely, and let him know that he has offended this young master. No one will end well. "

Xue Qingyan pointed the tip of her sword at Qi Shaoyu and said coldly, "I was just about to kill you. "

Thinking of the dangerous situation just now, Xue Qingyan really wanted to kill Qi Shaoyu.

"It's best to kill him. It was all because of this guy that the formation had problems." Feng Yueying glared at Qi Shaoyu fiercely and said with dissatisfaction, "Also, you can't even carry my master's shoes." If you are not worthy, the master can kill you with one finger. "Qi Shaoyu, this is obviously your fault. You still have the

nerve to blame others. Aren't you afraid that the Qi family will be embarrassed by you?" Gu Zhuyin put his hands on his hips and looked at Qi Shaoyu. Gu Zhuyin, with an angry expression, recognized Qi Shaoyu, and had heard a lot about Qi Shaoyu often using his identity to bully others, so he didn't have a good impression of Qi Shaoyu at all. "Shut up, young

master, it's not your turn to speak here." "Qi Shaoyu glared at Gu Zhuyin fiercely, with disdain on his face. The power behind him was stronger than the power behind Gu Zhuyin, so he was not afraid of Gu Zhuyin. He turned to Xue Qingyan and said contemptuously, "If you don't do it today, If you kneel down and kowtow a hundred times to this young master, then don't even think about leaving alive. "

Lou Yanran's eyes flickered slightly, and she suddenly stepped forward, smiling and saying, "None of us could have predicted this before, and Mr. Qi didn't know the specialness of the formation. It's better for the two of us to take a step back. Just let this matter go."