Chapter 248 - 249

Chapter 248: Send you to death

"Why did they send only two Daoxuan realm monks to attack the formation for no reason? Don't they know that there are three Daoxuan realm monks here in the Righteous Alliance?"

Mo Junye smiled coldly and said , "Because there is a Saint-level protective array here. If you don't go out, even the old immortal can't do anything to you for the time being. Although his cultivation is in the Shenxuan realm, he can't use the Saint-level protective array for a while. The meeting can't be broken, so I have to think of a way to get you out of here. The old immortal is ambushing in front of you, waiting for you to fall into his trap. "

When he learned that Liu Gai was in front, Mo Junye had already figured out a series of events. He had already found it strange that since he looked like he was about to attack, why did he only send two soldiers? The news that a monk from the Xuan Realm had arrived, and that he appeared in the Righteous Alliance, had probably reached the ears of the higher-ups in the Devil Alliance.

In other words, in their view, the Righteous Alliance already had four Daoxuan realm monks, so why did they send those two old men to take the lead?

Aren't you afraid that they will be here?

Thinking of what happened in Yong'an City, Tang Jian, Wu Bei and Du Ze also wanted to understand the key points, and they were all secretly alarmed in their hearts. If they had really chased them just now, would they have been killed by that person who was in the Divine Profound Realm? They couldn't imagine catching them all in one go, and at the same time they broke out in a cold sweat.

They just thought that after killing Han Guo and Liang Shi, the Devil Alliance would be able to reduce its two powerful combat forces, but they never thought that Han Guo and Liang Shi would appear here. In fact, they are only members of the Devil Alliance. Just a conspiracy.

Now when they heard what Mo Junye said, they realized something was wrong.

It turned out that the people from the Devil Alliance wanted to use the previous method to lure them out, and then let the person who cultivated in the Divine Profound Realm kill them all.

But why did Mo Junye know that there was an ambush ahead?

"The people of the Devil Alliance are indeed very cunning, and they actually want to use the previous methods to deal with us. "Chi Baofan gritted his teeth and said, because he was the one who fell into the trap before."

The goal of the Devil Alliance this time is obviously to focus on the Daoxuan realm combat power of the Righteous Alliance and want to get rid of them.

Tang Jian looked at Mo Junye, took a deep breath, and said, "Thanks to Mr. Mo's reminder this time, otherwise it would have been too late by the time we fell into the trap."

Facing people who have cultivated in the Divine Profound Realm, Even if they join forces, they have no chance of winning, not to mention that there are Daoxuan realm monks on the other side.

At that time, they were really unable to fly.

Wu Bei looked at Mo Junye with a profound look, and said, "I don't know. How did Mr. Mo know that there were monks from the Divine Profound Realm ambushing him ahead?"

Du Ze also raised his eyebrows and looked at Mo Junye.

"I used the power of my soul to detect it, but you probably don't understand. "Mo Junye said with a calm expression, "Human beings are born with spirits. Some people who are physically unable to practice can try the method of cultivating the soul, but this also requires talent."

"Cultivation of talent is indeed very important, whether it is in the body or the soul."

It is a pity that Xue Qingyan does not have the talent for soul cultivation.