Chapter 124 - 125

Chapter 124: Fierce battle in the imperial city

Mo Junye took Zhang Xiude, Nangong Xiang and Nangong Jin and walked directly towards the place where Meng Mu was. It was a dark and damp basement with a strong smell of blood.

The further inside, the more Nangong Xiang and Nangong Jin felt depressed.

Nangong Jin, in particular, looked a little pale, but looking at Mo Junye who was walking at the front, he still endured his physical discomfort and followed them stubbornly.

This secret passage is not long. After walking for about a quarter of an hour, we reached the end. In the center of the stone chamber, we saw a huge pool of blood. There seemed to be something surging in it, and all around it, there were people covered by a The formation was shrouded in red light.

The Meng Mu they were looking for was standing in front of the blood pool, nervously looking at the objects surging in the blood pool.

"Behind Meng Mu, there are still dozens of unconscious Xuan Qi cultivators, Mr. Jiaolong. I wonder how much your injuries have recovered?" Meng Mu asked respectfully, lowering his head.

"Hahaha, my injury healed so quickly, thanks to you. If it weren't for the practitioners you found, it would probably take about two months for my injury to heal. Don't worry, wait. After I fully recover my strength, I will definitely kill that person for you. "The dragon said sinisterly, "Because the person you want to kill is also the enemy I am looking for." Yes

, this dragon was once sealed in the Xuantian secret realm, and then came from Asia. The dragon that escaped from Lashan Mountain had to hide temporarily to recuperate because it was injured by Mo Junye. The dragon encountered

Meng Mu when it was escaping with injuries. It needed energy to heal its injuries. At that time, it thought It might as well find a human to cooperate, although it looks down on humans.

But Jiaolong is not stupid. He knows that if he kills humans wantonly and blatantly, he will definitely attract the siege of those powerful ones in the Emperor Xuan Realm, so he chooses to cooperate with Meng Mu..

And just in time, Meng Mu wanted to use the dragon to kill Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, so one person and one dragon succeeded in the cooperation. Meng Luo is the

son of Meng Mu, his only son, and now Meng Luo Meng Mu, as a father, was naturally sad that Luo died in the Xuantian secret realm.

And Meng Mu didn't know how Meng Luo died, so he couldn't find the murderer to take revenge, so Meng Mu thought To complete what Meng Luo had not done before he was alive, that is to kill Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan, because these two people had embarrassed Meng Luo in Holy Moon Academy. Meng Mu itself is a level six formation

The mage, except for himself, no one knows, and the formation he set up for the dragon is extremely effective in healing the dragon's injuries, but it requires the blood of a mysterious practitioner to start and run. In the past few days,

Hundreds of cultivators have died under this formation. In order to prevent people in the imperial city from discovering it, Meng Mu always found people from other towns. "

Master Jiaolong, I'm waiting for you. " Now that the strength has been fully restored, can we attack the Holy Moon Empire together with the Star Yuan Empire?" Meng Mu's eyes flashed with crazy ambition, and he said, "If the Star Yuan Empire has your help, Master Jiaolong, we will definitely be able to capture the Holy Moon Empire. "

"Tsk, tsk, you humans are killing each other much more ferociously than monsters like us, but you, as an undercover agent of the Xingyuan Empire, are quite qualified." Jiaolong said with a hint of ridicule, "I just don't know. Those people in the Holy Moon Empire, does anyone know that you are an undercover agent of the Star Yuan Empire?"