Chapter 376 - 377

Chapter 376: Scare you

Everyone was shocked that Mo Junye was actually a god-level formation mage. However, now that the strange demon god is harming people everywhere in the ruins of the gods, they don't know what weird methods the strange demon god has, and he can easily find monks to devour him.

And the strange demon god clearly used their human monks as food to replenish their strength.

If this continues, the strange devil will find them sooner or later, so they have to join forces with everyone to deal with the strange devil for the time being.

Also, if the strange demon god is allowed to leave the ruins of God, then the Xuantian world will be in chaos.

Almost all people, big and small, died at the hands of the strange demon god. Even if they had no other motives, they still took action when it was time to endanger their own lives.

They all know that the next target of the strange demon god is very likely to be them.

Mo Junye has nothing to do with his cultivation for the time being, so only a few people know about it, but he still arranges formations because he knows how to use the power of the soul.

Everyone took out things to set up the formation, and Mo Junye chose a place to set up a trap. Fortunately, there were enough things. With the help of Xue Xuanchen, he created a god-level killing formation, as well as a superimposed one. , that is to say, the power of this god-level killing array is several times that of the original array.

In order to kill the strange demon god, Mo Junye not only laid out invisible formations, but also asked the eighteen people with the highest cultivation level to attack the strange demon gods in the form of formations.

This formation does not require everyone to have the same level of cultivation. According to the eighteen people on their side, a combined blow is enough to withstand the ninth-level supreme realm.

The strength of the strange devil they saw before has been weakened to the point where it is not even as good as the ninth-grade supreme realm. Although they still have some guesses about the current strength of the strange devil, although it will definitely be stronger than before, it is only in a short period of time. Within a short period of time, it is estimated that the strength of the strange demon god will not recover so quickly.

At least they still have a chance to get rid of the strange demon god now.

What they have to do now is to lure out the strange demon god.

Xue Xuanchen sighed, "Why didn't the people who suppressed and sealed the strange demon god kill it directly?" "

Maybe it couldn't be killed, so that's why they sealed it and suppressed it like this." "Han Yanxi said that Xue Qingyan glanced at Mo Junye without leaving any trace. Regarding the matter of the strange demon god, no one here really knows better than Mo Junye, but Mo Junye didn't know about the original creation god. Why didn't you kill the strange demon god directly?

"No matter what, let's find a way to attract the strange demon god first." Han Yuchen frowned and said, "Otherwise, all we have done will be in vain."

"Have you come up with any ideas?" Xue Tianhan looked at Mo Junye and asked. "I have no choice but

to wait for him to surrender." Mo Junye said with a faint smile, "But if he If you want to recover, you will definitely find a monk to devour you. Now that most of the monks in the God's Ruins are gathered here, it is estimated that he will find him soon. "

Looking at Mo Junye's calm expression, Xue Xuanchen couldn't help but said speechlessly, "You are really calm, as if they were always nervous, but Mo Junye is still calm and calm, as if he is completely untouchable. "