Chapter 068 - 070

Chapter 068: Provocation in the arena

In the next few days, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan stayed in the dormitory without going out. Because of Mo Junye's comfort and company, Xue Qingyan's mood gradually recovered.

Naturally, Mo Junye would not let go of those who slandered Xue Qingyan and made Xue Qingyan cry. Finally, on this day, he decided to go to Meng Luo to avenge Xue Qingyan.

Although private fights are prohibited in Holy Moon Academy, there are still arena competitions. If you have any personal grudges, you can resolve them in the arena. However, you should stop there and avoid serious casualties. Otherwise, regardless of whether you are right or wrong, you will hurt others. Those who do will be expelled from Holy Moon College.

Xue Qingyan was still in the dormitory studying the new formations that Mo Junye taught him. Mo Junye told him that he had to go out for something, and he didn't care about

Mo who left the dormitory. Jun Ye went directly to the academy's ring. There were many people gathered there, and two men were fighting above. However, the battle ended not long after. After the two men walked off the ring,

Mo Junye flew over. He got up and landed on the ring. At the same time, he used Xuanqi to transmit the message in the academy, "Mengluo, you turtle bastard, get out of here." The scene was

completely silent, and everyone looked at it with strange eyes. Mo Junye stood on the ring.

Meng Luo entered Holy Moon College two years earlier than Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan. Although he was not ranked among the top ten young masters in the college, he was quite famous. At only twenty years old, his cultivation level had reached He is an eighth-level martial arts master and a second-level formation mage. He has an extraordinary background and very handsome appearance, so he has many admirers in Holy Moon Academy.

Under the ring, everyone was talking a lot.

Who is this person? Could he be a fool?

"Probably he is another self-righteous person. He only has the cultivation of the fourth-grade Wuxuan realm and dares to go to the ring to challenge Master Mengluo. I'm afraid he deserves a beating." "

Isn't that right? Mr. Mengluo has the cultivation of the eighth-grade Martial Arts Realm. He looks pretty good-looking, but he turns out to be a fool." "Tsk, tsk, just based on what he said here today."

If you say that, his life in Holy Moon College will be difficult in the future."

Because Mo Junye rarely appeared in front of people after coming to Holy Moon College, many people only knew that there was a ruthless character among the freshmen who could leapfrog challenges, but they I don't know if it was Mo Junye in front of them. If they knew, they probably wouldn't say that.

Mo Junye didn't care at all about everyone's contempt and gloating, his eyes were filled with cold light, he raised his lips and used his mysterious energy to transmit the message again, "Mengluo, you shameless villain, I am waiting for you here in the academy arena. , get out of here, young master." Meng

Luo, who was still talking to someone, immediately rushed to the academy arena with a heavy look on his face after hearing Mo Junye's provocative words.

After seeing Mo Junye standing on the ring, Meng Luo's eyes were suddenly filled with murderous intent. Suddenly he flew down on the ring and gritted his teeth and said, "It turns out that you are provoking me. This time, I will definitely I won't let you off lightly."

Meng Luo entered the ring and accepted the challenge. Because Meng Luo's reputation at Holy Moon Academy was not small, more people came to watch, and even some of Meng Luo's admirers were excited. Mengluo shouted to Mengluo to teach Mo Junye a lesson.