Chapter 380 - 381

Chapter 380: The person you like

Lou Yanran looked at Mo Junye and then at Helian Jingtian. A somewhat absurd idea suddenly came to her mind. She bit her lip and involuntarily clenched her hands into fists.

"Jun Ye, do we still have to deal with them?" Xue Qingyan looked at the misery of the Qi family and suddenly felt sympathy for them.

This Helian Jingtian's move was really vicious.

"What do you think?" Mo Junye asked calmly.

Xue Qingyan thought for a moment, and then said with a smile, "Then I won't kill them, but I feel a little uncomfortable just letting them go like this."

Mo Junye asked with a faint smile, "Then what do you want? Do? "

Xue Qingyan narrowed her eyes, raised her lips and said, "Their mouths are so mean, why not cut off their tongues?"

Mo Junye said with a smile, "Okay, I will listen to you. "

Everyone,"..."Why do they think it would be better for those in the Qi family to die now? Isn't this really the intention to keep their lives alive so that they can continue to suffer psychological torture? What else are they doing with their lives?" "Helian Jingtian snorted coldly, and then took out a long black sword.

Helian Jingtian swung his sword into the void, and the sword energy with a strange aura suddenly appeared out of thin air, cutting off all the members of the Qi family, and even their intestines could be seen.

Many people's complexions could not help but turn slightly pale.

Helian Jingtian was very mysterious before, and few people had actually seen him, so there wasn't much about Helian Jingtian.

Since Helian Jingyao appeared in Hanyan City and exposed his identity, many people have gone to inquire about Helian Jingtian. They only heard that Helian Jingyao has a very cold personality, but they did not expect that Helian Jingtian is also cruel in his methods. people.

But that's right, how could someone who could become the young master of the Holy Palace not have some special means? Seeing that those people were dead at night, Mo Jun also took back the Holy Flame of Samsara, and the Holy Flame of Samsara was in his hands. The palm of his hand fluttered a few times before returning to his body, and the same was true for Hongmeng Tianhuo.

When Xue Qingyan saw this, she just frowned and didn't pay much attention to the Qi family members who were cut in half and died. She looked at Mo Junye and asked, "The strange demon god has escaped. What are we going to do next?" We don’t care about the strange devils whether they deal with the strange devils or do other things." Mo Junye said bluntly without thinking.

Many people were stunned when they heard Mo Junye's words.

Gu Zhuyin looked at Mo Junye and said with some trepidation, "Mo Young Master, that strange demon god is extremely ferocious. He has killed many monks and even recovered his cultivation by devouring living people. He is really a very ferocious and evil creature. Shouldn’t we work together to kill him?”

Mo Junye glanced at Gu Zhuyin indifferently, with a cold expression, and raised his lips and said, "I am not interested in being the so-called savior, and it is better to act separately. If there is a conflict with you, I am afraid that I will They can't help but want to kill people, and then it will turn into internal strife and killing each other. "

Hearing Mo Junye's words, the expressions of Lou Yanran, Liu Chengxian and Jin Zhicang couldn't help but change.

"Yes! Xue Qingyan nodded and said, "We have bad tempers and like to care about everything, so it's better for you not to continue traveling with us." "