Chapter 218 - 219

Chapter 218: Deep affection

After getting the Rotten Bone Spirit Flower from the Poison Mist Forest, Mo Junye, Xue Qingyan, Feng Yueying and the others found a branch of the mercenary union in a nearby town and went to submit the mission.

For the mission they completed this time, they still received a lot of black stones as rewards.

The mercenary union is a relatively special force in the Zhongtian Territory. Although it is not as good as the four righteous forces in the Zhongtian Territory, because of its more complicated personnel composition, even the four righteous forces do not dare to offend the mercenary union at will.

Because the most indispensable thing for the mercenary union is Xuanshi, just issuing a mercenary mission is enough to make any force suffer.

Of course, there are also forces that ignore or look down on the mercenary union, and that is the Devil's Alliance.

Speaking of the Devil's Alliance, it is absolutely true that almost all practitioners who consider themselves to be on the right path hate the Devil's Alliance with all their teeth and wish to get rid of it quickly.

Unfortunately, the Devil Alliance is too powerful, with four Daoxuan realm monks, so many people are powerless even if they want to destroy the Devil Alliance.

After submitting the mission, the points accumulated by the Phoenix Mercenary Group were enough to rise to level eight.

Today's Phoenix Mercenary Group is already at level eight.

Now, the Phoenix Mercenary Group has been hotly discussed again.

After all, in less than half a month, the Phoenix Mercenary Group rose from a mercenary group with no level to level eight, which is completely unprecedented.

And after learning about the mission of the Phoenix Mercenary Group, many people secretly speculated whether there was a Daoxuan Realm strongman in the Phoenix Mercenary Group.

Otherwise, how could they complete such a dangerous mission?

At the same time, there are many monks who want to join the Phoenix Mercenary Group, but no one can know their whereabouts.

But some monks who were unwilling to give up were still looking for the Phoenix Mercenary Group.

In the mercenary group world, the Phoenix Mercenary Group has become a legend.

It's just that these so-called legends are now having barbecue in an empty place.

Just because Xue Qingyan said today that he missed Mo Junye's craftsmanship, Mo Junye went out to catch an animal.

In fact, Mo Junye originally wanted to catch the monster, but an ordinary rabbit happened to bump into it, so he reluctantly caught the rabbit and cooked it for Xue Qingyan to eat as a roast rabbit.

Xue Qingyan looked at the rabbit that Mo Junye put on the grill for barbecue. It was already dead. Thinking of the origin of this rabbit, she couldn't help but sigh, "Did this rabbit want to commit suicide before?"

Otherwise, why didn't he run somewhere and bump into a big rock next to Mo Junye... and then he was killed like this? Thinking of the truth that cannot be wasted, Xue Qingyan chose to eat an ordinary rabbit.

But even if it is an ordinary rabbit, Mo Junye does it very well. Just the wafting fragrance is enough to make people salivate.

However, this rabbit is only enough for Xue Qingyan and Mo Junye to eat together, so Xing Feng, Xia Qianchen, Feng Yueying and Little White Mink, if they want to eat, they have to find it themselves, and then they have to Did it myself.