Chapter 134 - 135

Chapter 134: Lack of Lessons

In the next few days, Mo Yuanjie and Wu Lanxiang did not go to Mo Junye because they were still worried about the dream.

If the current Mo Junye is not their son, then their safety is really not guaranteed if they go to talk to Mo Junye like this.

And in the past few nights, when they went to sleep every night, they would dream about Mo Junye's tragic death.

After having many dreams, Mo Yuanjie and Wu Lanxiang gradually began to feel that Mo Junye had really died tragically, so every time they recalled Mo Junye now, they felt a chill down their spines.

It was precisely because of this that they did not dare to go to Holy Moon College to find Mo Junye.

After the battle with Jiaolong, Holy Moon College and the royal family did a good job in the aftermath. But because they learned that the Meng family was still an undercover agent of the Star Yuan Empire, the royal family began to take stock of the remaining members of the Meng family. Search and clear.

Although Meng Mu is dead and Meng Mansion has collapsed, following the few clues Mo Junye provided them, they still found many undercover agents of the Star Yuan Empire hidden in the Holy Moon Empire.

There were several undercover agents in the Holy Moon Empire, even in high positions, which shocked everyone in the royal family to the point of breaking out in cold sweat.

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were living very happily these past few days. They stayed together every day, which really made others envious.

Because Mo Junye's identity had been exposed, he had no intention of changing his clothes when he went to teach the students in the Array Court.

Mo Junye refined a lot of fourth-level elixirs for Xue Qingyan to improve her cultivation. After taking a lot of elixirs, Xue Qingyan's cultivation level had been promoted to a higher level in the past few days.

Xue Qingyan's cultivation is now at the second level of the Earthly Mysterious Realm. At the same time, Xue Qingyan's formation skills are also constantly improving.

"Jun Ye, are you going to teach the students of the Array Court today?" After Xue Qingyan finished packing her things, she suddenly remembered that Mo Junye had a class today, so she asked.

Mo Junye nodded and replied, "I really have to teach those people today. Anyway, my class is also your class. We can go together later." Since Mo Junye's identity was exposed, the martial arts

academy He doesn't need to take the class there anymore, because with his strength, the instructors have nothing to teach him. On the contrary, Mo Junye might have to teach them in turn. "Yeah, that's fine

. !

” students had attended class.

Whenever Xue Qingyan thought about Mo Junye going to teach them with his true identity, a strange feeling surged in her heart.

When the class time was almost up, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan Yan Cai began to go to the Array Court where he had classes.

Although Mo Junye's identity was exposed, those students truly worshiped and admired Mo Junye's array skills, so they all came to Mo Junye's class. Except for Nangong Jin who was still confined in the palace.

Mo Junye didn't care at all about Nangong Jin's absence.

When Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan walked over, everyone's eyes turned to them However, after being glanced at by Mo Junye, he quickly looked away.

Seeing their reactions, Xue Qingyan couldn't help but smile secretly in her heart. From this, it seemed that these people were quite afraid of Mo Junye.