Chapter 320 - 321

Chapter 320: The so-called technology

After leaving the stage, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan wandered around for a while before returning to Xue Mansion.

As soon as they stepped into the gate of Xue Mansion, they saw Xue Xiling walking towards them.

Both Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan chose to ignore Xue Xiling's existence, but Xue Xiling looked at them walking side by side, but she was very unwilling to do so. Before thinking about it, her mouth had already opened. He said, "Wait a minute."

However, Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan didn't seem to hear his words and continued walking forward, as if they couldn't see Xue Xiling's existence.

Xue Xiling looked at them but didn't Stopping, he couldn't help feeling aggrieved. Looking at Xue Qingyan's back, his eyes were full of gloom. He didn't want to be jealous of Xue Qingyan, but his heart just couldn't help it. Why did Xue Qingyan have what she had? But he can't have it?

Thinking of his plan, Xue Xiling couldn't help but clenched his fists and lowered his eyes. He was also a little uneasy at the same time. However, when he thought of his current situation, he suppressed the uneasiness in his heart and said Maybe he could succeed. Xue Xiling looked at the direction Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan were leaving. After taking a deep breath, she turned and walked out of the door.

The guards looked at him with a hint of mockery in their eyes

. Xi Ling lowered his head and left Xue Mansion quickly. He walked for half an hour before he turned and walked into a narrow alley, and then entered a dilapidated house. The people in the house had already

Waiting here, this person was wearing a black robe with ordinary features. When he saw Xue Xiling coming in, he frowned and said, "No one noticed you coming here, right? "

"Don't worry, I have observed everything and no one is following me. "Xue Xiling looked at the man opposite and said nervously, "Where is the thing I want?" "

Give" the man handed a packet of medicine to Xue Xiling, and then said, "I want this thing once. You have to take all the sex, otherwise the effect will be much weakened. If it doesn't work by then, you can't blame me. Also, the effect of this medicine will last for two days and two nights, so you have to be prepared." "I understand."

quot "Xue Xiling nodded, then put the medicine powder into the space ring, then turned and left. After Xue

Xiling left, another one appeared here, smiling arrogantly, "This kid is really He was stupid enough. Fortunately, this guy was not Xue Xuanchen's biological son, otherwise Xue Xuanchen would have been furious to death.

"Young Master, what exactly does that medicine do?" The man with ordinary features asked respectfully to the man who had just appeared .

"Hey, that medicine was found by my young master after all the hard work. A monk who has been poisoned by this medicine will not only feel as uncomfortable and want to vent as if he has been poisoned by an aphrodisiac, but will also experience hallucinations. The most important thing is that the poisoned person and other people After intercourse, he will become a useless person. "The man who was called the young master narrowed his eyes, licked his lips, and said in a lewd tone, "It's really a pity that a stunning beauty that is rare to see in a hundred years finally appeared, but who allowed him to have a relationship with the Xue family? , If he comes to be my young master's male favorite, I will definitely love him well."

"Young master, the other party is in the Divine Profound Realm, will the medicine also be effective on him?" That one with ordinary facial features The man said with some worry.

"Right Protector, the medicine that this young master found is for the cultivators of the Divine Profound Realm. "The man stuck out his tongue again and licked his lips, his eyes glowing with lust, and he smiled and said, "If there is a chance, I really want to taste that beauty. I must be extremely ecstatic. And Xue Xuanchen's son seems to be good-looking..."