Chapter 372 - 373

Chapter 372: But divine fire

Mo Junye endured the severe pain from the meridians in his body, and after using space teleportation to teleport the person away, he finally couldn't help spitting out a mouthful of blood.

That touch of bright red hurt Xue Qingyan's heart. He supported Mo Junye, who could barely stand still, with a worried look on his face, and asked anxiously, "Junye, what's wrong with you?

Others are also affected by this." The scene was shocking, because they didn't notice any signs of injury on Mo Junye. Helian Jingtian quickly grabbed Mo Junye's wrist and checked his pulse. After a moment, his expression suddenly changed, and he looked at Mo Junye with a faint look in his voice. He also said a little seriously, "Why did your cultivation suddenly disappear?

Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

Xue Qingyan didn't believe Helian Jingtian, bit her lip, turned to Xue Xuanchen with a pale face, and said, "Dad, Xue Xuanchen understood the meaning in Xue Qingyan's eyes, and also grabbed Mo Junye's wrist. After checking his pulse and then using his strength to explore, he found that Mo Junye's body was now like that of an ordinary person, without any spiritual energy in his body. Mo Junye took a deep breath, in fact, he also

knew His physical condition, after he used the power of space, his cultivation level was gone.

But the severe pain coming from his body now made his face paler and looked a little sick. He could He felt that the power of the Chaos Divine Art was still lurking in his body, but it was temporarily unable to be used.

Now that there were four kinds of flames in his body, Mo Junye intuitively felt that he was like this now, which was related to the two flames, one purple and one blue.

Xue Qingyan's whole face turned pale, her eyes were slightly red, she hugged Mo Junye tightly, and even her voice was a little trembling as she said, "Why is this happening?" If possible

, he would rather not have it . He was the one who had lost his cultivation.

Although he had temporarily lost his cultivation, Mo Junye did not feel the slightest panic. He pulled his lips and wanted to say something to comfort Xue Qingyan, but suddenly everything in front of his eyes Black, his consciousness quickly fell into silence.

Faintly, Mo Junye could only hear a faint sound, but for a moment, he knew nothing.

I don’t know how long it took, Mo Junye slowly Opening his eyes, what he saw was a star-like space with no one around, creating a strange dead silence.

Mo Junye frowned, then stood up slowly. At the same time, Wisps of purple gas surrounded his body.

Looking at the environment in front of him, Mo Junye suddenly felt familiar for some reason. He couldn't help but reach out to touch the purple gas, only to see that the purple gas actually It also entered his body one by one.

Suddenly, four kinds of light suddenly lit up in front of Mo Junye's eyes. They were the red lotus netherworld fire, the burning sky poisonous flame, and the unknown two flames, one purple and one blue.

Four The flames circled around Mo Junye like the purple gas. Mo Junye was startled at first, and then he felt a stinging pain in his head. He immediately frowned and raised his hand to rub his forehead, even though he had never seen this place before. , but there was an inexplicable feeling of familiarity in my heart, and what was going on with the flames?

Mo Junye's lips turned a little white, so he had to sit down cross-legged, and there seemed to be countless unfamiliar scenes flashing through his mind. It made him very uncomfortable.