Chapter 144 - 145

Chapter 144: What a fuss

Tie Gangzhu didn't pay much attention to Xue Qingyan at first. After all, the difference between their cultivation levels was too great. It was only after a real fight with Xue Qingyan that he realized that he had underestimated Xue Qingyan. If he hadn't fought With a higher level of cultivation than Xue Qingyan, I'm afraid he simply can't avoid Xue Qingyan's unpredictable and extremely fast swordsmanship.

Xue Qingyan did use all her strength to fight Tiegangzhu, but the difference in cultivation between the two was still too great. Even if the opponent lowered his cultivation, he still couldn't defeat him.

As time passed, Tie Gangzhu also began to find that Xue Qingyan was becoming more and more difficult to deal with. In fact, it was not Xue Qingyan herself who was difficult to deal with, but the sword technique used by Xue Qingyan.

Rong Xiaobai looked at Xue Qingyan and Tie Gangzhu, who were still fighting equally, and couldn't help being shocked in his heart, saying, "That classmate Xue is really strong!"

while Mo Junye said Carefully observe whether there are any flaws in Xue Qingyan's moves. If there are any, they must be filled immediately. Fortunately, from observation, Xue Qingyan's Snow-Treading Traceless Sword Technique is very easy to use, and there are no flaws. What's the flaw? It seems that he has become very proficient in these moves. The only thing that is still lacking is his cultivation level.

However, there is no rush to improve his cultivation level. According to the current situation, they are all safe.

In the end , under Xue Qingyan's strong pressure, Tie Gangzhu had to upgrade his cultivation to the second level Tianxuan realm to fight, otherwise it would be impossible for them to continue to draw a tie. As time passed gradually, the energy in

Xue Qingyan's body The Xuan Qi was almost exhausted, so he put away the sword.

Tie Gangzhu opposite looked at Xue Qingyan with a strange expression, with a hint of shock in his eyes, and then turned to face Mo who was walking over. Jun Ye said, "Are you husband and wife both monsters?"

It is simply impossible for an ordinary Xuanqi practitioner to leapfrog and challenge someone so much stronger than himself, even though he has suppressed his cultivation to the second level of Tianxuan realm. , but Xue Qingyan is clearly only at the fourth level of the Earth Profound Realm! "

Jun Ye and I are not monsters!" After hearing Tie Gangzhu's words, Xue Qingyan was the first to be dissatisfied before Mo Junye could say anything. typical.

"Well, we are not monsters. How can any monster look as good-looking as us?" Mo Junye smiled and touched Xue Qingyan's head.

"Narcissistic!" Tie Gangzhu curled his lips and said.

Mo Junye glanced at the rough-looking Tie Gangzhu indifferently, and sneered, "We have the conditions to be narcissistic, but you don't have the qualifications even if you want to."

Tie Gangzhu rolled his eyes and retorted, "I I'm not interested in pretty boys like you at all."

Mo Junye ignored Tie Gangzhu and took out a handkerchief for Xue Qingyan to wipe the water from her forehead.

Looking at Mo Junye's movements, Tie Gangzhu He couldn't help but clicked his tongue, "You are really virtuous!"

Mo Junye said nonchalantly, "Isn't it right to be kind to your Taoist companion?"

Rong Xiaobai nodded in agreement, "Yes, Classmate Mo is What a good man!"

As for how to call Mo Junye now, the nervous Rong Xiaobai was not as entangled as others.