Chapter 198 - 199

Chapter 198: Waste of time

Mo Junye did not participate in the ordering operation, leaving it to Xue Qingyan, Xing Feng and Feng Yueying.

Tingyue Restaurant moved very quickly, and the food was served not long after ordering.

Mo Junye and Xue Qingyan sat together, while Feng Yueying sat alone.

Xing Feng didn't want to sit with Xia Qianchen, so they sat on separate sides.

As for the little white ferret, Xue Qingyan put it on the table, and then asked the waiter for a pair of bowls and chopsticks to give it so that it could eat by itself.

The food at Tingyue Restaurant was pretty good, but Mo Junye only ate a little and then put down his bowl and chopsticks, while Xue Qingyan ate quite a bit.

Their table is actually quite eye-catching because of the little white ferret.

When Xue Qingyan and the others were almost finished eating, they suddenly heard comments coming from the table next to them.

"Have you heard about that incident? He Die'er, the daughter of the head of the Fuyun Sect, was raped by Lu Bishi, the chief senior brother of the Fuyun Sect. "

"Hey, that's not right. I just heard a few days ago that they are going to have a wedding. And weren't they rumored to be a couple before? "

"You are behind the times with this news. There were indeed rumors that they were a talented and beautiful couple, but not long ago, He Dieer revealed in front of many people that she was actually raped by Lu Bishi. , so I had no choice but to marry him. "

"It is said that He Dieer is very beautiful, and her cultivation talent is not bad. It is a pity that her innocence is lost like this. "

"Yes, yes, I have also heard about this. I heard that the face of the leader of the Fuyun Sect was so ugly that he almost shot Lu Bishi to death on the spot." "Hehe, I also heard about it

. In fact, He Die'er liked someone else, and she didn't want to marry him unless she was that man. It seems that Lu Bishi raped He Die'er out of love and hatred. "In

this way, this He Die'er also It's quite miserable, but who does He Die'er like?" "

Who knows?"

No matter who He Die'er likes, her reputation has been ruined anyway.

Listening to their discussion, Mo Junye didn't even move his brows, but was just indifferent.

"Is it because of love that hatred arises?" Xue Qingyan thought for a moment and said, "Whose name is He Die'er? It's quite pitiful for her innocence to be ruined like this.

" At that time, a woman's innocence was very important, but I don't know if it was the same here in Zhongtian Territory. Also, that man was too well-dressed and a beast. I had heard of that man before, and his reputation was quite good. "I didn't expect him to do such a thing." "

"What kind of clothes are you wearing? Don't insult the beasts." Feng Yueying retorted dissatisfiedly, "The misdeeds you humans have done are always compared to the beasts. Isn't this an insult to other people's beasts?" Xing Feng

: " ;..."

"It's not a good thing anyway. A bitch paired with a dog can last forever. "Mo Junye said calmly.

"Jun Ye, do you know them?" Xue Qingyan asked curiously.

"I don't know. "Mo Junye reached out to lift the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Xue Qingyan. He said without changing his expression, "If that woman really cared about her reputation, she would not tell the story of being raped in public. With her identity, It's actually not that difficult to kill someone silently."