Chapter 354 - 355

Chapter 354: Boring things

Everyone couldn't help but feel a little stunned when they heard Mo Junye's obviously provocative words. He was a strong man who was halfway to the Supreme Realm. Was he going to be looked down upon in the eyes of the man in black?

So who are they?

However, Mo Junye's words were a knowing blow to the Black Mountain Demon.

The Black Mountain Demon's eyes widened, his face filled with anger, and his whole body became more and more evil. He shouted loudly, and raised all his strength. There seemed to be a clicking sound, and he saw the colorful barrier that originally blocked his progress. , was chopped into pieces at once.

Mo Junye immediately flew up holding the colorful lyuqin and landed lightly on the roof. His long hair fluttered in the wind, his robes fluttered, his brows were slightly cold, his delicate face beat the frost and snow, and he had peerless elegance and temperament. There is a sense of charm that seems to be innate in the body, and the beauty is breathtaking.

For a moment, countless people were stunned, feeling that even the most beautiful woman in the Xuantian Realm would pale in comparison to the man in black in front of them. However, the

Black Mountain Demon was obviously not the kind of person who would be swayed by beauty. , What's more, at his age, he is old enough to be Mo Junye's ancestor.

When the Black Mountain Demon saw Mo Junye moving, the direction of his long sword also changed accordingly, and he suddenly attacked Mo Junye with strong force, carrying a devastating force.

The colorful liuyin qin automatically floated in front of Mo Junye, and his slender fingers with distinct joints pressed on the strings. The caressing movements seemed gentle, but the sound that came out of the qin was full of desolation and richness. The thick evil spirit and the colorful stream of light poured out, but the tone suddenly changed. The whole courtyard suddenly emitted a white light, and the attack of the Black Mountain Demon was directly resolved and dissipated.

Everyone was stunned again.

Someone in the crowd suddenly shouted, "There is actually a holy formation protecting this courtyard. Why is there such

nonsense as a holy formation? Of course it was set up by a holy formation master.

What kind of formation is that ?" "

I can't tell, but since it is a holy-level formation, it must be very powerful."

Bai Zidao and Han Chunshui were also startled. They were actually standing in the formation now, and the Black Mountain Demon's expression became even more ugly. He glared at Mo Junye angrily and said, "How dare you use formations to deal with me?" Mo Junye looked down at the Black Mountain Demon, hooked his lips and sneered, "Why don't you dare? The Black Mountain Demon's face

was already livid at this time, but at the same time He also understood that Mo Junye was not easy to deal with. At least he could not kill Mo Junye easily. In addition, Bai Zidao and Han Chunshui were watching from the side. He must not be injured casually, otherwise when he faced them, You will definitely be at a disadvantage.

Therefore, the Black Mountain Demon decided not to fight. Anyway, if he wanted to deal with someone, it didn't have to be today.

"Black Mountain Demon, why don't you fight?" Bai Zidao looked at the Black Mountain Demon with a smile and said, "Do you think you can't beat me? Bai Zidao, you shameless guy, don't think that I don't know that you want to get rid of the snipe and clam." It's a fisherman's trick to win, but I tell you, your wish is destined to fail." The Black Mountain Demon snorted coldly, and then flew away. That's really a