Chapter 116 - 117

Chapter 116: Seventh Level Monster

However, at this moment, there was a sudden vibration on the ground, and the sound was very loud. Not far ahead, a strong wind suddenly rose, and then, a powerful pressure suddenly rolled over.

Everyone's expressions suddenly changed, and their foreheads were dripping with cold sweat.

"What's going on? Could it be that something happened in Xuantian Secret Realm again?" someone exclaimed.

"This pressure is so powerful. This has happened before, but this time there was no thunder or lightning in the sky. I wonder if it was caused by the same person?" This was said with a tone of surprise.

"How come there are such powerful practitioners in Xuantian Secret Realm? And why don't the elders and instructors of the academy tell us clearly?"

This person's words were full of complaints.

Stop talking about this and think of a solution quickly. I don't want to die here.

"What should we do now? The owner of this coercion may be the owner of the Xuantian Secret Realm. Even if we escape, where can we escape to?"

Suddenly, there was a roar that almost shook the sky. The sound sounded like a dragon's roar but not like it.

The ground shook violently, and dark clouds hovered over a mountain not far ahead. The sudden and inexplicable change made Xue Qingyan have to become nervous, and she summoned a green light sword in her hand.

Seeing Xing Feng recognized the long sword in Xue Qingyan's hand as a mysterious weapon that Mo Junye had used to hurt Liu Xu, a monk in the Saint Mystical Realm. He also couldn't tell the level of this mysterious weapon, but he was a little surprised by Mo Junye. Jun Ye even gave this high-level mysterious weapon to Xue Qingyan. This shows that Mo Junye really cares about Xue Qingyan, a

fellow Taoist. "The seal is broken." Mo Junye narrowed his eyes. Scanning with the power of the soul, although the seal I saw was starting to loosen a little, the things sealed inside could not be easily broken unless someone deliberately destroyed the seal. "The seal you mentioned before?

" Qingyan couldn't help being stunned.

"That's right." Mo Junye nodded and said calmly, "When the seal is broken, the contents inside will naturally come out, and what's sealed should be a high-level monster. According to the Judging from this pressure, the level is at least level seven. "

"Seventh level monster?" Xing Feng heard this, his eyes widened, and he couldn't help but exclaimed. Seventh level monsters are very rare in the Lower Heaven Territory, although he also saw level seven monsters when he was in the Zhongtian Territory. Monsters, but that's only when someone protects them.

Because Xing Feng was too shocked, his voice also became much louder. As a result, almost everyone in the spiritual herbal garden heard it for a while, and they

were even more panicked and completely at a loss. The seventh-level monster's voice was Their strength is equivalent to that of Emperor Xuan Realm monks. Even if all of them put together, they cannot defeat a seventh-level monster.

From the beginning to the end, Mo Junye looked very calm. Even if he knew it was a seventh-level monster, he was not nervous at all.

Xue Qingyan frowned and said, "The seventh-level monster is equivalent to a strong person in the Emperor Profound Realm. Jun Ye, we should..." However, before Xue Qingyan could finish her words, she was interrupted by Mo Junye! Mo

Junye Ye smiled slightly, bent her head close to Xue Qingyan's ear, and whispered, "Don't worry, as long as I'm here, I won't let it hurt you even if it's a seventh-level monster. Don't forget what I told you before. If you pass..."