Chapter 264 - 265

Chapter 264: Life is in danger

Lu Xiong stared at Mo Junye, with a slightly gloomy expression on his face, and said loudly, "Who are you? Why don't you dare to show your true face to others?"

Mo Junye snorted coldly, with a cold light flashing in his eyes, and raised his hand to wave, and the strong wind From all directions, powerful waves of profound energy were revealed, hitting Rikuo directly.

Rikuo's body was violently knocked away. At the same time, a hole appeared in the position of his heart.

His heart had obviously been shattered, and even the breath of life was gone. At this time, Rikuo's eyes were wide open, his face was filled with deathly gray, and he refused to rest in peace.

Before his death, Riku Xiong never thought that he would die in this way.

And Lu Xiong was killed by Mo Junye so easily in one blow because he underestimated the enemy. Chu Feng felt the fluctuation of profound energy on Mo Junye's body, and his expression changed into Tang Dang's. His face was also extremely ugly. Although there was only one level difference between him and his opponent, when they really fought, the two of them who were in the second-level Daoxuan realm could not compare to a person who was in the third-level Daoxuan realm.

The higher the cultivation level, the higher the level. The difference in strength is even greater.

Your Excellency, you want to go against people from our eight great families?" Chu Feng was unwilling to give up on the Ice Phoenix Divine Beast, so he had to use the power behind it to put pressure on Mo Junye.

Lu Jingrou's face was slightly gloomy, and she looked at Mo Jun Ye's eyes were full of killing intent, and he gritted his teeth and said, "No one who dares to kill our Lu family can live long.

Chu Yunxiang looked at Mo Junye who was standing in the mid-air. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling in his heart. His brows furrowed slightly. Tang Tianyuan's facial muscles twitched slightly, and his eyes were full of gloom and murderous intent. Surging, looking at the other party's figure and hearing the voice, it is obvious that he is a young man, but the other party's cultivation has reached the third-level Daoxuan realm. This has always been the focus of the family's training, and is even called the best in the world. As a proud man, it was a severe blow to him, but what followed was the mentality of wanting to get rid of the opponent.

The other people who followed them did not even dare to make a sound. Even here in the Shangtian Realm, many people still have an attitude of awe towards Dao Xuan Realm monks.

Generally speaking, although there are not many Daoxuan realm monks in the Shangtian Realm, they are not many.

Moreover, most of those Daoxuan realm monks are elders of the really first-rate powerful forces in the Upper Heaven Realm, and they rarely show up on weekdays. After all, they are all top powers among the forces.

But Mo Junye didn't care at all about the threats from the eight great families, and he even ignored the Daoxuan realm monks in front of him.

Unless a monk in the Divine Profound Realm takes action, no one can pose a threat to him. Under the Divine Profound Realm, he is invincible.

"What I hate most is threats. "Mo Junye's eyes glowed with a little cold light, and he raised his lips and said, "Who are the eight great families? Do you think I will take your threats seriously?"

Feng Yueying looked at the figure standing in the air. The purple figure felt more and more familiar with this person, but most of its thoughts at this time were on the little white ferret, so it didn't think much about it.