Chapter 10

You and Sam had been dating for over a month now. As you agreed, you two took it slow, you took your time to get to know each other better, you had no rush to anywhere.

Tonight you two were at your place and you were going to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch.

You stood in the kitchen, waiting for the popcorns to get ready, while Sam poured you two some soda. He took the glasses, kisses you on the cheek before moves to the couch. You stayed in the kitchen and felt how your cheeks were blushing again. You always blushed when he did something like that, you weren't used to that kind of attention, even he did that many times.

You heard Sam groan as he sat down on the couch. When the microwave beeped as a sound of ready, you took the popcorns out of the microwave and poured them into the bowl, and headed to join Sam as you took couple popcorns in your mouth.

Sam sat on the couch, his legs on the coffee table when you walked next to it. You looked at his legs so he would move them away.

"Sam, move your legs." You asked while nothing happened and glanced at him but he just smirked back at you. You sighed, lowed the bowl on the table and swing your leg over his legs, so you were standing his legs between yours.

Sam leaned forward, grabbed your waist and you screamed as he pulled you on his lap.

"Sam! Stop!" You screamed and tried to wriggle off from his arms.

He didn't say anything, just gave you wet kisses on your cheek, you could swear you felt him smiling against your skin.

"I'm crushing you!" And there you're insecure about your weight washed over you again.

Sam raised his face to see you and you swallowed and looked back at him. You could see in his eyes that he was sad that you let those thoughts about your weight fill your mind.

"You know what?" He asked you and you raised your brows as a question and before you knew it, you were laying on your back on the couch and Sam was laying top of you.

"If it is someone who crushes someone it would be me. I'm bigger than you." He told while holding himself up in his hands looking down at you, his lower body against yours.

"You are only taller than me." You bit your cheek when you felt Sam's body on you.

Sam chuckled.

"I'm gonna tickle those bad thoughts out of your mind."

Your eyes widened when you heard him saying that with his deep voice. And before you could react, he was tickling you on your sides.

"Sam, no, stop!" You bend your head back and laughed, while Sam has a pleasant smirk on his face when he looked how your smile appeared on your lips and you let that beautiful laugh rise from deep down on your stomach. He has noticed that you were really ticklish and it gave him a good advantage against you to make you smile and laugh.

You waved your hands and tried to push him away, tried to make him stop, but he grabs your wrists and raised them above your head and hold them there with his left hand while he continued tickling you with the right one.

You tried to wriggle under him to get him off from you, but since he was bigger and stronger than you, you were powerless. And on the other hand, you really enjoyed to feel him above you, pushing his body against you, touching you with his hands.

While you were wriggling below him, your hips were rocking against his when you were laughing and trying him to stop tickling, and Sam felt how his pants started to get a little bit too tight on his groin. So he stopped.