Chapter 40 -NSFW-

Even you now knew the sex of the babies, you still choose to use some neutral colors on the babies room. Beige, light gray and white.

You were painting the room walls with beige color- or well, Sam was painting the walls - as you looked at the wall changing it color little by little from the middle of the room. The color was so pretty and you were happy that slowly you started to get the room ready little by little.

Slowly your eyes started to wonder at Sam's back, as he was brushing the roll up and down to spread the paint smoothly.

You looked how his back muscles tensed when he raised his hand up to reach to the top of the wall where it met ceiling, and slowly let it go down again. You bit your lip and let your eyes wander even more down to his jeans, to his perfect ass.

Damn that ass was well worked. And those jeans fit him perfectly... You shivered and felt how the tingling between your legs started to rise again and you bit your fingernail as you looked at that perfect man of yours.

You were so horny all the time, thanks to the hormones. You had asked about that from the nurse when you were in your latest check-up, and she said it's totally normal, that some women lost all their libido during pregnancy, some they still the same and like in your case - they became horny as hell. Luckily Sam made you cum two times every day to help you with your craving, but the tingling between your legs still craved more. And you were too ashamed to ask more.

You hated that you were like this, it wasn't like you at all. Even you knew it was the hormones which made you feel this way, you were still ashamed of being horny all the time.

When Sam finished painting the wall, he stepped back from it, wiping his forehead with his arm, and looked the wall making sure it was smooth and that he didn't miss a spot - last time he accidentally missed one spot and you started to cry hysterically - thanks to the hormones, and he wanted to make sure that it won't happen again this time.

When everything seemed to look perfect he turned around, seeing you standing there in your sweatpants and your long nightshirt and you looked cute as hell.

He smiled at you and you grinned him back, before started to laugh. Sam got confused and walked to you, stopping front of you as your beautiful laugh filled the empty room.

"What's so funny?" He asked, looking down at you as your dimples were showing well in your cheeks. He loved those dimples, they were so cute and when they were showing, it meant you were truly happy.

You chuckled as looking up to him, looking how there was a fresh beige paint stripe in his forehead. You smile wider and your dimples got more deepness, making Sam's heart skip a beat.

You didn't say anything, but wiped his forehead with your thumb, showing him from it the paint what got stuck to his forehead.

"You got little paint in your face." You said as Sam looked at your finger, before he took a hold of your hand, and made you wipe your own cheek with your paint filled thumb.

"Now you got some too." He smiled and leaned down to give to your lips soft kiss. You rounded your hands around his neck, pulling him closer as you touched his lips with your tongue, letting him know what you wanted. You felt how he smiled against your lips, before he parted his lips a little, letting his tongue to meet yours.

You let your fingers brush into his brown hair, letting that little amount of paint spread to his hair, as the tingling between your legs only grew when you felt how his tongue fought with yours.

"You smell so fucking sexy." You murmured against his lips, giving a soft bite to his lower lip, knowing that it will drive him crazy. Sam groaned deep as he let the roll fall down on his hand and he took a firm hold on your waist as he pushed you against him, but as your baby bump was in the way, his slowly growing bulge hit you on it, making you chuckled a little.