Chapter 31

"Where are we going Sam?" You looked at him while he drives the car, he had asked you hop in the car but didn't tell you where you were going. Sometimes you two were just driving around but now he had that smirk on his face when he was up to something, so there was definitely something going on than just a driving around.

"You'll see." He smiled while turned on the crossroad. You looked out from the window, seeing how you had driven little further from the city. You mind wondered when you tried to figure out where you two were going.

You looked how the row of houses started to turn a little bit more treeish and natural. Cute small houses next to each other's, wooden fences rounding front yards and you had a pretty good feeling where you were going.

Sam stopped front of the house, it was slightly gray, two floors and a garage. You turned to look at Sam, and he still had that smirk on his face.

"You found a house already?" You couldn't believe it, you were supposed to look one together, how long he has known this? How long has he been keeping this a secret from you?

Sam got up from the car and you opened your door and got up, looking at the house. The grass was little long, someone hasn't cut that for a while, the paint was little cracked here and there, it had a small wooden terrace.

Sam took your hand and lead you to the front door.

"Wait? Did you have the keys already?" You stopped and asked when you saw how he was fishing the keys from his pocket.

"Yeah, I asked to get them so I can show this to you." He smiled and put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. The hinges of the door lightly squeaked when Sam opened the door.

When you stepped inside, you were speechless. It looked so big and lightly, sunlight shining through the windows making shadows to the floor and the walls. The living room was right from the door, as the dining room was on the left, as a little alcove went to the kitchen. There was a small hall between the rooms to the backside of the house, where there were stairs to upstairs and couple more rooms.

You walked further looking around you and couldn't believe how perfect it looked. You could already see yourself making dinner in the kitchen, kids playing in the living room with Sam.

You walked to the stairs, seeing in the hall a door which leads to the bathroom, and next to stairs there was one huge bedroom. Master bedroom, you thought right away.

Sam followed you without saying anything. He saw how your eyes were shining like a sun, your beautiful smile brightening the house even more than the sunlight which was coming from the windows.

You put your hand on the railing, it had a slight layer of dust on it, but you traced your hand through it while you walked upstairs, making the dust to leave in your hand.

Upstairs you saw little open-room in the middle, while both sides there were smaller bedroom's. On the right side of the hall, there was another bathroom while on the left side there was a smaller room.

There was a huge window in the middle of the room to the front yard, which was all the way from the ceiling to the floor and you walked to it, placing your hand on the glass and looking down to the street.

Sam stopped on the top of the stairs, hands on his pockets, a soft smile on his face when he looked how you stood in the front of the window, sunlight shining on your hair making them glow.

He thought you looked like an angel. And he was now even more sure that you were an angel. An angel who came to save him from the loneliness and miserable, to fill his life with love and happiness.

You looked out from the window, looking down the yard, broken fences going around the yard, huge three on the right side, leaving shadows to the ground and the side of the house. When you looked up, you saw Sam's reflection on the window, standing behind you and you turned to look at him, while tears were pouring from your eyes.

Sam walked to you while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't like it?" He cupped your face into his palms when he reached you, wiping your tears away with his thumbs. You closed your eyes while shaking your head, putting your hands on his and swallowed.

"It's perfect." You opened your eyes and looked deep into his eyes.

"Really?" Sam felt how his heart skipped a beat when he heard your words. You nodded and swallowed again. You were speechless. It was the most perfect house you had ever seen.

"This is our home." You smiled and Sam leaned to kiss you softly and then he hugged you while you wrapped your hands around his neck and sighed deeply when you hid your face into his shoulder, letting your tears wet his shirt.

"Good. Because it's ours if we want to."

You chuckled and nuzzled yourself against him, while Sam smoothed gently your back.

"Sure it needs little repairs, and paint to the walls and stuff. But I already asked Nathan and Victor to help me if I need it."

You pulled away and looked at him. He had already thought everything already.

"How could you knew that I'm going to love it?" You wiped your tears which were still pouring like waterfalls, you couldn't stop them. Maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was the happiness, but surely they were happy tears.

Sam dragged your hair behind your ear.

"Because when I came to look at this, I saw how our kids were playing in the living room, I could already smell the delicious food you were making in the kitchen. It just... Felt right the very moment I stepped inside."

You shook your head and asked how everything could be so right, how everything you two do, feels like that is was exactly what the other one was also thinking. Everything just felt too good to be true.

"Because this was meant to be [Y/N]."

Sam lowered his hand on your stomach, rubbing it gently with his palm, while you lowered your gaze to look how his hand caressed your slowly growing baby bump.

And out of nowhere - you felt how the babies moved. You winced and Sam stopped smoothing your tummy and you slowly raised your gaze to look up to him.

"Di.. did you felt that?" You asked when you weren't sure what just happen. Sam looked down at his hand his eyes wide, slowly nodding, when you felt another movement. You gasped and put hand front of your mouth. Babies first movements. "Oh my god."

"See, even the babies agrees." Sam said with a smile on his lips, while he kneeled down on his knees, a single tear escaping from his eye when he leaned to kiss your tummy, hugging your waist and pushing his ear against your baby bump.

"We can't wait to see you guys. Mommy and daddy loves you so much." He whispered against your tummy, kissing it again while you brushed your fingers in his hair, while you tried to stop yourself for sobbing.

It sure looked like that everything was going great, maybe little too great. You weren't used to that you were this happy, and you were afraid that something might happen, or that everything was just a good dream. But you tried your best to enjoy your life, keeping all the bad thoughts away from your mind.

Because you knew, that nothing won't happen without reason. There was a reason why you and Sam were there, together. And whatever that reason was, you were grateful to that.