Chapter 30

15 weeks pregnant

You rolled on the bed to crawl into Sam's armpit. When you lifted his hand around you and laid your head on his chest, you felt how his body was little warmer than usual. His body was always warm, but this time it felt little different.

You raised your head and looked at him, seeing a slight layer of sweat covering his forehead and you gently placed your hand on it, and it felt warm. You pushed him a little, calling him so he would wake up.

Sam groaned and moved a little before he opened his eyes slightly and looked at you.

"You okay? You feel warm."

"I feel like I fall down from the cliff. Every muscle hurt like hell." He mumbled before he closed his eyes again. You got up from the bed, covered him with the blanket and walked to the bathroom to get the thermometer.

On your way, you went to the kitchen to grab him some water and pill and you walked back to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed while putting the glass and the pill on the table next to the bed.

"Lift your arm, let's see if you have a fever."

Sam groaned while he lifted his arm, and you put the thermometer into his armpit and put his hand to lay on his chest.

You smoothed his knuckles while you waited until the thermometer beeped and you took it from his armpit and looked at what it tells you.

"It's high isn't it?" Sam looked at you and you stared at the meter. Sam got worried when you didn't answer to him right away.

You looked him under your eyebrows.

"You barely have heat."

Sam lifted his head from the pillow a little with shock on his face. It couldn't be, his body was burning, every muscle hurt like hell, it couldn't be that he didn't have a fever.

"It must be broken." Sam laid his head back on the pillow and sighed deeply.

You chuckled and put the thermometer down and put your hand on his chest and smoothed it.

"It's just little flu Sam, it goes away when you stay in bed for a couple of days."

Sam took your hand away from his chest.

"Don't touch me, I don't want you to get whatever this is so babies don't get hurt."

"Sam, it's fine. It's just flu."

You shook your head. Men, with their little men flu's. Always thinking they were dying when they had a little heat.

"What if it's not? I don't want you to get infected so nothing happens to the babies."

You smiled at him, you couldn't help it when he was adorable overprotective with you and the babies. You grabbed the glass and the pill from the table and handed them to Sam.

"Take this and then go back to sleep."

Sam looked at your hand before he got up a little, took the pill and the glass of water, threw the pill on his throat and drank all the water at once. When he was finished you took the empty glass and smoothed his forehead while Sam leaned back to the pillow.

"Now, sleep. Tomorrow you'll be good as new." You got up to fill the glass with cold, fresh water, and when you went back to the bedroom, Sam was already in deep sleep. You hummed yourself and leaned to kiss him gently on his lips before you left him to sleep.

--

On the next day, Sam's man flu hasn't got over yet. He still stayed in bed all the time, you helped him to get into the shower in the morning, so the sweat would wash away. You made sure he drank enough water, and got something to eat, as you deserved him his food to the bed.