Chapter 19

Over two weeks had passed. Sixteen long days what Sam has been away. It was like that hole in your heart started to come back when he wasn't with you. You tried your hardest to keep yourself busy, not to fall back on your anxiety and insecurity, what had graved your inside for a long time before Sam came to your life and erased them.

Then you finally heard a knock on your door. That knock made your whole body burn, made your heart to race in your chest hard, slowly starting to fill that hole back with happiness and love, what manage to leave there for the last two weeks. You ran to the door, smashed it open and finally saw him standing there.

Sam had a patch on his forehead, bruises on his cheeks - but you didn't care. You were just happy that he was finally there. Those sixteen days has been a hell to you. You also noticed in the corner of your eye that he had a flower bouquet in his hand but you just stated his eyes.

His heart stopped beating the moment he saw you. You were even more breathtaking than he remembered. And god how much he missed you, he almost called it off, he was ready to leave home on the very first day he was gone so he could come back to you.

For a good moment, you just started each other, without saying any words, before you hopped each other's arms, kissing passionately. The bouquet fell down the floor when Sam grabbed you in his arms and you brushed your fingers in his hair.

You stepped inside still kissing passionately, kicking the flowers inside with your feets on your way, Sam closed the door behind you with his hand, before he pushed you against the wall, as a small sigh escaping your lungs when your back hit the wall.

"God I missed you." He murmured against your lips while he pushed you harder against the wall and you could only mumble in his mouth, while a tear rolled down your cheek. You missed his deep, calm voice, even you talked on the phone during the weeks, but it wasn't the same than hearing him talk right next to you.

His hands started to wander on your sides, while your fingers grabbed a tug of his hair in them and you squeezed them, making him moan to your mouth.

Sam withdrew the kiss and both of you gasped your breath to catch some air to your lungs. You started to take off his jacket and soon it was flying somewhere to your hall and his lips were back at yours, while his hands were down at your waist, pulling you closer. When you felt his bulge on his jeans you left a moan from your lips. God how much you missed him.

You withdrew from the kiss and started to grab the hem of his shirt, which was partly inside his jeans. Sam looked at how you were so eagerly fighting with his shirt and he helped you, lifting his shirt up above his head, leaving his upper body naked. You noticed some bruises here and there around his torso, and you wished they didn't hurt so much.

He pulled you away from the wall and turned you over, as your ass was pushed against the drawer on the other side of the hall, so your back was bending over it, making stuff fall from it to the floor, but neither of you didn't care.

Sam took a hold on your waist and lift you up to sit in the drawer, while a small gasp escaped from your lungs. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer, making his bulge pressed against your groin.

Sam moaned when you started to rock your hips against him, he wondered what had happened to you when he was gone, it was like you were the whole other person now, you used to be so shy and careful. But what you were now, was not a bad thing at all, he loved to see you being so eagerly on him. Now it was pure lust. Was it just because the two weeks you were away from each other? Whatever it was, this was probably the best 'welcome home' invite he could ever get.

Sam hooked your pant's hem, while lifting your ass up from the drawer, and pulled your pants off, and you shudder when you felt the cold drawer under your bare thighs. Sam was immediately again with his lips on yours, as you rounded again your legs around his waist when your hands were behind his neck as you pulled him closer. You wanted to make sure that the hole in your heart was full again.