Chapter 15

Sam woke up in the morning and looked next to him on the bed. Only thing what he saw was a pile of a blanket, like a burrito roll, when you had wrapped yourself deep inside of the blanket. He rolled next to you, to see you were still asleep, hair straps covering your beautiful face. He kissed your hair and got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

When he got there, he noticed that your clothes were on the floor. You had woke up during the night, went to throw up and got out of your party clothes, and put only your t-shirt on you. Sam smiled himself as he grabs your clothes on the floor, placing them in the laundry basket. He did his morning routines and headed back to the bedroom. He took the glass from the table, happily noticing it was empty and he went to fill it with cold, fresh water.

When he waited for the cold water to pour on the faucet, he took a deep breath when he remembered what almost happened on the club. How that random guy almost drugged you. What on earth might have happened if he hadn't noticed that he spiked your drink? God knows what he even put in there.

He shook his head and tried to push the worst scenarios out of his mind, nothing happened, you didn't get any sip from that drink and that was all it mattered. He filled the glass of water, and drink it himself, then he remembered the way that guy had talked about you outside. God how he wanted to beat that motherfucker in that place, he was so happy you weren't there to hear that, you were already insecure about your weight, and you didn't need to hear some stranger say that you were fat.

In Sam's eyes, you weren't fat. He thought you were perfect, your body had beautiful curves, you weren't like some skeleton, there was flesh around your bones, your ass was soft and perfect to took a hold on. He closed his eyes and smiled himself when he remembered how you were rocking your ass against him last night at the bar. God, you looked so good.

He opened his eyes, looking down at his briefs, his cock had woke up from the imagines he had about you. Sam rubbed his face with his palm and laughed.

"Oh you're becoming impatient aren't you?"

He didn't mind to wait to have sex with you, sex wasn't the most important thing in the relationship. Like he had any experience about being in a relationship. Sure he had a fling here and there, but mostly his relations were just one night things with random women.

He respected and loved you, he cared about you enough so he would wait until you were totally comfortable with your body so you both would be enjoying it. Your satisfaction was all that mattered to him. You weren't like those one night girls, when he mostly cared about himself - of course, he made every woman come, he wasn't a dickhead - but mostly he cared about his own burning will feel warm body next to her after spending 13 years in prison, even that warm be there for a moment.

But now he had you. Now his burning will was that he'll get to spend the rest of his life with you.

He stroked himself through his briefs and left a small sigh from his lips. He could go to bathroom and ease himself, but would that be little bit, weird? Pervert?

He palmed himself and realized that it wouldn't take long to get his release. So he lowered the glass on the sink and headed to the bathroom, closed the door behind him, opened the shower and stepped under the pouring water, slowly pumping himself to get his release.

Moments later he walked to the bedroom with the fresh gold of water, smile on his face when he had relieved himself on the refreshing shower. He felt little dirty for jerking off in your bathroom when you were sleeping just feets away.

He placed the glass back on the table and sat on the edge of the bed, dragging your hair behind your ear. You moved and hided yourself more in the blanket.