Chapter 21

You were walking down the street from the train station with Sam. You had took Cassie back and had a dinner with Nathan and Elena. You were holding hands, your fingers entwined to each other's, as you talked about what movie you're gonna watch.

Then the sky ripped open. It has been beautiful sunny day, and now it was like that someone had left the shower open. Water poured down, making you two became soaking wet when you didn't prepared yourself with umbrella's.

You started to ran, you weren't far from your apartment, you tried to cover your head with your free hand, while Sam ran pulling you after him, when the water started made small puddles under your shoes to the ground.

Suddenly Sam stopped, and you bumped into him when you couldn't see him because you were too focused on your steps and avoiding the small puddles - like it did were useful anymore since your shoes and socks were already soaking wet.

"Sam! Why did you stop?" You screamed and raised your gaze from the ground. Sam turned to look at you, his hair all wet flipping in front of his face, his t-shirt glued against his muscular chest.

"This is kinda romantic you know?"

You looked at him with confused.

"What? Standing in the rain? Are you serious?" You started to walk again, you wanted to change your clothes, actually, you wanted to go to a warm shower, then jump inside of the warm blanket, while Sam's warm body curled up around you.

But Sam pulled you back, turning you around and pushing you against his body. You hit him in his chest and screamed that you wanted to get inside.

Sam leaned down to kiss you, you tasted the fresh rain on his lips. He wrapped his hand tighter around your body, pushing you against him, while the raindrops fallen down from the sky.

"I always wanted to do that." He grinned when he took his lips away from yours, while you gasped your breath to catch some air.

"Do what? You never kissed in the rain before?" You asked with a lifted eyebrow. Sam was a little bit romantic and soft sometimes, when he wanted to, of course, he didn't want to admit it.

"Actually no. But I have now." He dragged your hair behind your ear and kissed you once more before he continued walking - no need to rush now since you were all wet it looked like you had fallen into the pool with your clothes on.

You got inside to your apartment, tossing your wet shoes to the floor while stepping to the living room. You removed your pants, but let your wet t-shirt on you when you continued your walk to your bedroom.

"So, warm shower then?" Sam asked, while he took his own shirt off, his hair dropping the water down on your floor when he walked after you to your bedroom door. You turned to face him.

"You go first." You smiled at Sam, and threw him the towel. Sam caught it and disappeared into the bathroom. You stood in the front of the drawer, searching for some dry clothes in there to put on you after a shower. Soon you heard how Sam got back and you turned your face to the door, where Sam stood only in his briefs.

"You forgot something?"

Sam walked closer to you and you followed him with your eyes. He stopped in front of you and smirked.

"Yeah, you."

You had no time to react, when Sam was bending down, wrapping his hands around your thighs, lifting you up. You scream when you were in the air, and your upper body hanging over his shoulder, while he holds you from your legs.

"Sam! Stop! Put me down!" You screamed, and tried to get off from his grip. Sam turned, making sure you won't hit your head anywhere, and started to head back to the bathroom. You screamed and laughed, while hitting his back, kicking your legs when you tried to get him to put you back down.