Chapter 41 -NSFW-

Like so many nights before for the last god know how longs, you once again woke up when you needed to pee. You started to get more and more tired when you woke up in the night two to three times to the bathroom.

Once again you made your way to the bathroom, and moment later walking back to bed, laying on your back and smoothing your tummy.

Once again you listened Sam snoring next to you, he was exhausted when he tried his best to pleasure you enough so your horniness would go away just for a moment. You opened your eyes and looked at Sam, seeing him laying there on his back, blanket covering only his legs, half hanging over the edge to the floor.

You looked at his face, he looked so peaceful and calm. Since you have been together, he had nightmares in his own sleep couple times, nightmares from the time when he was rotting in prison. He told you that after you two started spend nights together, nightmares almost stopped, that before they haunted him every week. That your present made him sleep calm and peacefully, your present made him feel safe.

You lowered your eyes down to his scars. Those scars that were the reasons to his nightmares. Those three, almost round scars on his side. Sometimes Sam asked you to touch them, because your touch made him feel, that the scars were never there.

And then, your eyes wonder even more down, to his briefs and that bulge in there. Even now he was soft, his cock was still bulging under his briefs. That beautiful, red, veined cock which felt so.. fucking.. good..

You closed your eyes, feeling how the tingling between your legs was back - again. You sighed and bit your lower lip hard. Why the hell you were always horny?

You tried to ignore that craving feeling between your legs and catch your sleep again, but hearing Sam's soft snore next to you, it made you even more horny.

You opened your eyes, looking at the ceiling as you sighed again. Do you dare to wake him up? Or just.. Take care of that yourself?

You took a glance to Sam. You thought that maybe you should give him and his cock some rest, and deal it yourself. So you slowly let your hand wonder down your breasts, touching your nipples through your shirt, feeling how they were hard and sensitive. You let your other hand wonder down between your legs, rubbing your sex through your panties, feeling how you were already soaking wet. You cursed yourself inside your head deep down to hell.

You turned to look at Sam, and his almost naked body. You felt little pervert, touching yourself while Sam was sleeping right next to you. But you couldn't help it when your soft movements against your clit through your panties started to feel good, so you passed your hand under your panties, letting your fingers do soft movements on your clit.

You looked at Sam, his bare chest, his abs, his cock through his briefs, as you kept touching yourself, rocking your hips harder against your hand as you were starting to get closer your climax. You tried to hold your moans, so Sam don't wake up, that would be embarrassing, but you thought he was too exhausted to wake up to that, even he was a little light sleeper.

Soon your hips started to twitch, and you closed your eyes while biting your lip to not to moan out loud, when the pleasure washed over you and you ride on the top of you orgasm.

You laid still, your hand still in your panties as you tried to steady your breathing and recover from the orgasm. But you realized, that once again - it wasn't enough.

You sighed, turned to look at Sam and you knew that only thing what could help you, was his cock.

So you carefully snuggled yourself against his side, letting your hand wonder all around his bare stomach and chest, softly kissing his chest as you tried to woke him up.