Chapter 39

You moved to lay on your other side, as you put the pillow between your knees better.

It has started to hard to sleep when you have used to sleep mostly on your stomach, but now your big baby bump was making that impossible. Sure you loved to sleep on your side when Sam was spooning you behind, but normally you slept on your stomach - and the fact that now Sam wasn't spooning you, so you couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep.

You sighed deeply as you tried to get the pillow better between your knees, so you could catch your sleep again.

You had your eyes closed and you listened Sam snoring front of you. You opened your eyes and looked at his back, seeing how it slowly raised when he breathed calmly and started to feel annoyed when he snored like that in his deep sleep when you were unable to fall back to your own sleep.

You puffed and turned on lay on your back and placed your hand on your bump. You smoothed gently your stomach, as you closed your eyes again.

You were starting to finally fall asleep when other of the babies kicked and your eyes snapped open. Great, now you needed to pee - again. You sat up while cursing out loud, without caring if Sam woke up to that or not, before swinging your legs over the edge and got up from the bed while holding your back.

You sighed and started to walk toward the hall and to the bathroom. On your way you stopped couple times, smoothing your tummy, since the babies feel to have some kind of football game in your tummy, kicking your bladder.

"C'mon, stop that, I don't want to pee myself." You said annoyed and smoothed your tummy while making your way to the bathroom.

You sat on the toilet and sighed. You closed your eyes and let your bladder to got empty - the third time that night.

As you stood up you looked yourself in the mirror. You looked totally exhausted. You had huge black circles around your eyes and your eyes looked really tired. Well, you were really tired, nights had become worse and you took small naps during the days because you were so exhausted and tried to catch some sleep every time you just could.

You couldn't stop wondering what it would be like when the babies are born. Especially when there were going to be two of them. Not just one, but two.

The more weeks passed, the more anxious you got. Were you able to do this? Everything has happened too fast. Not a year ago you were alone, thinking that you will be alone for the rest of your life.

Now you had Sam, you lived together in a house he bought for you and you were going to have twins.

That scared you. All of that in less than a year. Only thing what was missing in that mess, was marriage.

You shivered. Marriage. You weren't sure if you ever want to get married. You and Sam had never talked about it. And it freaks you out if he someday kneels front of you, takes out the ring and pops up the question - and you didn't know what to say.

You groaned when your back started to hurt. Your baby bump started to weight too much that it affected to your back. You slowly walked back to bed, laying down so your face was away from Sam. You put the pillow back between your knees and tried to fall asleep.

But after you listened to Sam's snoring for at least fifteen minutes, you took one of the pillows between your knees and hit him on his back with it, making him flinch, groan and wake up.

"Jeez, [Y/N] what is it?" He groaned and looked over his shoulder.

"Can you just please snore little louder?" You scoffed at him, turned to face to other way again and placed the pillow back between your legs.

Sam rubbed his face and sat up, looking at you, how you were back toward him, your hand crossed on your chest and the expression on your face probably mad as hell.

He gently moved closer to you, putting his hand on your lower back and started to rub it gently.

You kept looking into the darkness your brows furrowed, until in a moment that little back rub started to feel amazingly good and you let yourself close your eyes and relax, feeling how Sam's huge palm gently made circling movements on your lower back.

Sam saw and felt how you relaxed and he let his other hand wander on your back too, and massaged your back gently but firmly.

And god how it felt good. For a good moment, you laid there on your side as Sam sat behind you, rubbing your back.

Finally, he spooned you and kissed soft and long your hair.

"Better?" He whispered and you nodded as an answer, feeling how his hand was now smoothing your tummy.

"Turn around." He asked, so you slowly turned to lay on your back, as Sam lowered himself down so he was facing your tummy, leaning on his elbow as he kept smoothing your tummy. He leaned closer to your tummy, so his nose was against it and his lips just inches away.

"Hey little princess and little prince. Be nice to mommy, she needs to sleep." Sam whispered and you couldn't help but smile. Every single night after you got back from the hospital and before you start to sleep, Sam talked to the babies. He said, that he wanted them to hear his voice so they could remember it when they are born. Because when they are born, they are so much depending on you, because you were going to feed them. You had that special bond with them, so he wanted them at least to recognize his voice.

He gave you two little kisses to your tummy, one for each baby, as every single night.

You smiled and looked at Sam.

"You are not going to tell them that 'bedtime story' again?"

"They love it." Sam defended and looked up to meet your eyes and your beautiful smile, that smile, what still made him totally helpless, that smile what was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"They don't understand the word." You whispered but Sam took your hand and kissed gently your fingers before he turned back to face your tummy.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful queen, whose smile was the sun of the world, her beautiful smile made the world to shine brightly.

You closed your eyes and listened to Sam's deep and calm voice telling this 'bedtime story' he made up.

"But for some reason, the queen was sad, so the world was filled with darkness."

But you couldn't deny that you didn't love the story.

"One day, the queen met a handsome king, and the king thought that the queen was the most beautiful creature in the world. And he wanted to do everything, to see the queen smile again and brighten the world again with her smile."

You put your hand on Sam's hair, letting your fingers brush in his messy brown hair, as you felt how the babies had stopped moving, probably listening Sam's voice.

"The queen was afraid, but the king was determined. Slowly they fell in love, and her smile started to raised in her lips again. Until one day, her smile was there every moment, and all the darkness in the world was gone, replaced with the warmness and sunshine."

You sighed deeply, as Sam gave you another two kisses on your tummy before he continued.

"Soon, two bright stars appeared to the sky. They were so bright that they could be seen even the sun as above in the sky. And the king and the queen realized that they were going to have two beautiful babies. The waiting was long, and they couldn't wait to meet their two little miracles."

He raised his gaze to look at you, only to see that you were calmly asleep, your beautiful smile stuck on your lips.

He turned again to face your tummy, gently smoothing it, as like he was smoothing his little miracles heads.

"Mommy and daddy love you so much, and we can't wait for you to made our life perfect."

Then he pressed his lips against your tummy, and gave it a long, soft kiss, with nothing else but pure love in it.