Chapter 16

"Are you sure these clothes are fine?" You asked while looking down on your feets.

"It's just a dinner at my brother's place." Sam squeezed your knee with his palm while he was driving to his brother's place.

You turned to look out from the window your brows furrowed. You looked how the trees and houses whined past you when you were driving have dinner with Sam's family. You were pretty nervous, what if they don't like you?

Sam tried to talk to you, to make you calm down but everything he said went in your ear just to come out from the other one. You weren't sure why you were this nervous.

The ride felt like hours long. When you finally stopped in the front of the huge house, you felt like the seat had sucked you.

Sam hopped out from the car and rushed to your side, you were still sitting inside, looking at the house, your body paralyzed. Sam opened the door and handed his hand to you. You took a deep breath, took his hand and got out from the car. You looked that your clothes were clean and straight before you met Sam's eyes.

"Relax, it's not like you're meeting the president." Sam joked, making a smile to raise your lips and he immediately kissed you to keep that beautiful smile to stuck in there.

He led you to the front door, he took a glance to you, before he knocked and opened the door, making a delicious smell fly in the air from the inside.

Sam pulled you after him to inside and yelled that you two were there. Scream of a little girl heard from somewhere from the house, and tiny footsteps right after it.

Soon that golden hair girl ran behind the corner, a huge smile on her face, her arms open towards you two.

"Hey princess!" Sam yelled and lowered himself on his one knee and opened his arms, while Cassie run to her uncle's lap. Sam wrapped his hands around her and stood up, hugging his niece, and Cassie rounded her small hands around his neck, a huge smile on her face.

"Whoa, you got bigger since last time I visit."

"You were here yesterday." Cassie looked her uncle and Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, but you still had grown up." He poked her nose with his finger, making her giggle and you couldn't help it when smile raised to your lips. Sam looked absolutely adorable when he was with his niece. Sam talked so much about her, and you remembered how on your first date she was the biggest subject you two talked about.

"You remember my friend [Y/N]?" Sam turned to look at you and you waved to Cassie and Cassie waved you back while she told that she remembered you.

"Well, she's my girlfriend now." Sam told and huge smile raises to Cassie's face while she clapped her hands together.

"Can I call her auntie?"

"Okay there young lady, go to wash your hands." Elena told her daughter and Sam put her down and she started to run to the bathroom, while Sam turned to take your hand with a smile on his face.

"Well, can she call you auntie?"

You saw how Elena and Nathan walked towards you and you shrugged your shoulders as an answer. Sam turned to face his brother and sister-in-law.

"[Y/N], this is my little brother Nathan and his wife Elena." You shook your hands with Nathan.

"Nathan, Elena, this is [Y/N]" Sam looked at you while placing his hand around your waist as you shook your hands with Elena.

"We heard so much about you, it was about time to him bring you to show up." Elena told you with a warm smile on her face.

"Yeah, we started to think that he had made you up." Nathan continued and got a glance from his wife. Sam had told you that Nathan was really funny - although he has always been the funnier of the brothers.