Chapter 13

You stood in the front of mirror twirling around and looking yourself in the mirror. You frowned while you looked how your stomach pumped through your shirt, you had changed your shirt four times and still, you looked fat. And your ass looked really big in your black jeans.

You didn't want to go to the housewarming party.

The doorbell rang and you took a last glance in the mirror before you sighed and walked to the door. You opened the door and saw Sam standing behind it, leaning on the door frame with a smirk on his face.

Sam looked at you up and down, and he thought that you looked absolutely gorgeous.

"What?" You asked when you saw how he was looking at you, and Sam took his hand behind his back and gave you a red rose. You looked at the rose and took it, smelled it and smiled.

"What is this for?"

"Beautiful rose to my beautiful girl." He said while stepping closer, placed his fingers under your chin and raised your face so he could kiss you. Your stomach twirled from the kiss he gave you.

When he withdrew from the kiss he smoothed your hair.

"Ready to go?"

You sighed and walked inside, placing the rose on the dining table, as Sam walked behind you after he closed the door.

"I just don't feel like going."

"Why?" He walked closer and you turned to face him.

"Because I look like a cow. My ass looks big and my stomach looks like I'm nine months pregnant." You said while tears were pushing through and you tried your hardest to stop them. This was one of those days again.

Again Sam looked you from your head to your toes, tilting his head a little when he got up again to met your eyes again. Then he walked closer and you followed him with your eyes.

He walked in front of you, wrapped his hands around your waist, placing his palms on your ass and gave you a firm squeeze.

"Whatever you'll be wearing, you're still the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world." He smiled at you and you looked at him with your brows furrowed.

"And your ass looks great in these pants, how have I never seen you wearing these before?" He gave another squeeze and you jumped a little.

"Because my ass looks big in these."

"Do you want me to tickle those bad thoughts away again?" He gave you a smirk and you couldn't' help but smile.

"That's my girl. You look amazing [Y/N]" He told and leaned down to kiss you eagerly.

You wrap your hands around his neck, raised to your toes a little when Sam pushed you against him.

You enjoyed his taste on your lips, it was like a drug to you, you only wanted more, so you smoothly let your tongue touch his lips, asking permission inside.

Sam's heart pounded hard in his chest, and he opens his mouth to let his tongue to meet yours and let them circling around together.

You felt how the warmth kept raising between your legs. You haven't stop thinking about what happened a week ago, how Sam laid top of you, pushing his hard cock against you and telling he could have sex with you right there.

And god how you wanted him, and you were afraid that you two do it tonight when you'll be little drunk and being more courage than being sober. And you didn't want that to happen, you wanted to be sober when you'll do it, so you could remember everything afterward.