best brother award

So I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight

When Hogwarts wasn't easy, she's the reason I survived.
I know she'd never leave me and I hate to see her cry
So I bought this ring to tell her that I'm always by her side

The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad
If we got each other, and that's all we have
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand
You should know I'll be there for you.

If we have each other by,
Alec Benjamin.
(But i changed up the lyrics a bit to match the situation a bit lol)

y / n  m a l f o y

It's been about 5 days since the incident. It hurts. Not having him around, not hearing his laugh again, not seeing his smile.

If he would just listen to me- It wouldn't have been like this.

It shouldn't be like this at all, Harry misunderstood. He misread the situation.

Sure, it did look like me and Cedric were in the middle of something.. Romantic. But Harry just caught us in a bad moment.

Cedric has apologised multiple times, tried to talk to me everytime he got the chance to, but i tell him off. Politely, of course.

I just don't want Harry to see us and get the wrong idea again.

I miss him.

I've tried to contact him and everything, i've wrote, i've approached him, but he always avoids me.

I hate this feeling. The loneliness.

It's not like Ron and Hermione don't come to comfort me and everything, but everytime they try, i tell them that Harry needs them more.

And he really does, with his second task and all that he has going on right now.

Draco hasn't even talked to me. He glances every once in a while, and frowns seeing Harry not with me.

But he doesn't do anything about it, anyway.

So i'm just.. Alone.

"Y/n." A voice calls out,

I stand up quickly, seeing Dean on the end of the stairs of the boys' dormitory.

"Yes?"

"Trouble in paradise with Harry?" He asks, but he still doesn't look at me.