marauders map

You'll never be alone,I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,baby i'm right here

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
baby i'm right here.

Dusk till dawn, by
Zayn featuring Sia

y / n m a l f o y

I love this time of the year.

I love playing in the snow, with the right people of course.

On today's case, the right people are Fred and George. They're loads of fun! Even, i wish i could play in the snow with both of them and Draco. It would be a cute little double twins thing.

Unfortunately, that will never happen.

"Last call for Hogsmeade!"

As we build a snowman, i notices that there are footprints on the snow, but no one's there.

I tap Fred's shoulder, who is standing beside me, multiple times to get his attention.

When i finally succeed, they step up and grab on to.. Something. It's invisible, the thing. I can't see it.

What is that?

"Come on, now! Guys, let me go."

Is that Harry's voice?

"Clever, Harry."

"But not clever enough."

"We've got a better way."

I seriously don't know how they do that.

"Harry?" I call out, making sure if it is really him.

"Hey, Juliet."

Okay it is him.

"Oh shove off," I scoff.

"I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade," Harry complains, groaning and struggling to escape from Fred and George.

"We know."

"We'll get you there."

"We'll show you a quicker way."

"If you pipe down. Bless him."

You don't know how desperately i want this twin power. The way the think the same way, say things at the same time, and complete each other's sentences.

"I want to be able to do that! It's a little creepy, but still!" I cry out, pouting.

I envy Fred and George's dynamic so much.

I have a twin, but you don't see us doing that! It would be wicked if we could though.

"Let me go! Come on, guys. Don't..."