date day

You don't have to say you love me,I just wanna tell you something, lately you've been on my mindI'd walk through fire for youJust let me adore youLike it's the only thing I'll ever do

I just wanna tell you something,
lately you've been on my mind
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Adore you by,
Harry Styles

y / n  m a l f o y

The holidays flew by. I recover more and more each day too, so that's good. Not to mention Harry now bans me from drinking until i become legal. Which i think is over dramatic. It was just a silly hangover. Time to go back to school.. I'm looking forward to facing my brother. We'll talk about everything.

"You've got everything, Y/n?"

"Yes, mum. Pretty sure i do," I reply to Mrs Weasley, giving her a smile as i fold my clothes, and she puts them neatly in my suitcase. She's a great woman, has always been a motherly figure to me. Since mumsy stopped becoming one, that is.

Mrs Weasley gives me a warm smile in return, resting a hand on my shoulder, "Are you pretty sure or are you certain?" I chuckle, before shrugging, "Well, i dunno if Harry's stolen my jumper again."

"Oh that little devil," Mrs Weasley giggles, and i do too, "I know! He always steals my stuff, it's annoying."

Suddenly, i hear loud footsteps stomping down the stairs. Harry's head pops up, he exclaims as he points at me, "I heard that."

"Good," I raise my chin up, while Harry snickers, "You do know it's my jumper."

"You do know that you gave it to me last year. You've been stealing it this whole winter!" I exclaim, as Harry still tries to defend himself, "Stealing it BACK."
"Harry, you have a new quidditch jumper! Leave this one for me."

"Fine," He sighs, before throwing the jumper to me. I gladly take it, grinning widely, "Knew it. I knew you couldn't say no to me."

"Whatever, Y/n," Harry rolls his eyes, and i shout as he walks up the stairs,"I hate you, Harry!" I hear him reply, "I hate you too!"

"You know, Y/n.." Mrs. Weasley sighs, as i feel my eyebrows furrowing, "Yes?"

"I've always adored your bravery and your love with Harry. You've got people telling you that you can't be together, even dark wizards threatening your life. But you still are sticking by him. Your love for Harry is too strong, you'd do anything for him. Even if it means putting yourself in grave danger."

"We both are in grave danger," I chuckle nervously, "I figured he shouldn't go at it alone." She laughs, before pulling me in for a hug, "The both of you will make it. And it will be an interesting story for the kids."

"The little Potters," I mutter smiling to myself. "How adorable. Now, go check upstairs for your things, make sure you don't forget anything."

"Okay, mum."