harry!

h a r r y p o t t e r

We were heading towards Malfoy Manor- To Y/n, to save her. But that's also when a group of people came to us, and chased us. I already know this can't be good. All i want is to get to the manor as soon as possible and take Y/n away, take her somewhere she actually wants to be in.

The group caught on, grabbing the three of us tightly. They make sure we don't escape, as we grunt and try out best to break free. This is really not the time. I want to see Y/n, i have to get to her. I have to save her. I can tell from the screams that i've been hearing- Her screams in my head.. That she isn't at all okay.

"Don't touch her!" Ron groans, struggling to break free out of the man's grip, while Hermione shouts, "Leave him!" As she struggles too, trying her best for the man to let go of her.

"Your boyfriend will get worse than that..." One of them speaks, "...If he doesn't learn to behave himself."

"What happened to you, ugly?" The man turns to ask me, and i realise that Hermione hexed me, so i wouldn't be recognized. I reckon everyone's out looking for Harry Potter now.

I try to break loose too, but it's all useless. The man then asks me again, "What's your name?"

"Dudley," I reply, as the first name pops up in my head. My uncle's, no one would know who he is, "Vernon Dudley."

"Check it," He turns to one of his mates, before asking Hermione, "And you, my lovely, what do they call you?"

"Penelope Clearwater, half-blood," Hermione lies, and then one of the other men says, "There's no Vernon Dudley on here." He looks back at me with squinted eyes. Suspecting something. He walks over closer, and says, "Did you hear that, ugly? The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"

"The list's wrong. I told you who I am," I reply sternly, trying to sound as convincing as possible. Still being suspicious, the man says, "Change of plan. We're not taking this lot to the Ministry."

They lead us out from the forest, but then we end up at another place, somewhere dark. Y/n would describe it as dingy. I just have to find a way to break free, and get to the manor. Simple as that. And well- Trying to get out of the cursed place is hard too, i know that the Malfoy Manor is practically where tje death eaters live by now.

But the more we get closer to the place, the more i recognize it. A big but dark castle-like building comes into my view, i know i've been here before. Hermione, Ron, and i throw each other worried glances, i think they know this place as well.