Vol. 2.5 | Runaway (Almost) Bride

You're the only one that makes me feel aliveI can't keep drowning in the shadowsYou're the only one that mattersI don't wanna kill my time with somebody else

I can't keep drowning in the shadows
You're the only one that matters
I don't wanna kill my time with somebody else

Kill my time by,
5 Seconds of Summer

y/n malfoy.

This manor is starting to get boring as fuck.

Everything is just the same. Sleep, eat, talk with the two buffoons i call friends, repeat.

So here i am, laying on my bed, as i conjure bubbles with my wand. It's what Harry used to do. And i find it extremely entertaining. Theo, Blaise and Draco are still here. They're probably going home tomorrow, i'm not sure. My father always calls them to keep me company, so the loneliness doesn't drive me insane, perhaps.

I actually appreciate their effort to cheer me up. Because let's be honest, if i didn't have them i'd probably be long gone. They always manage to keep my mind away from Harry, even if it's only for a minute. But it's nice to have friends to have fun with. Although i really miss Ron, Hermione, and the others too.

"Yo why is Theo's dad coming here?" Draco asks as he enters my room. His face looks confused, as he approaches my bed and lay down beside me. I shrug, not thinking much of it, "Probably to pick his child up? I don't know."

"No, mumsy said he wants to talk with you about something important," Draco tells me, as i instantly sit up, looking at my brother with furrowed eyebrows, "What?"

"Don't look at me like that," Draco shoots his arm up, looking confused as well. He shrugs, "I don't know what this is all about either, that's why i'm asking you."

I shake my head, as a scowl creeps up on my face. Quickly, i get up from my bed and puts some socks on, before stomping out of my bedroom. Leaving the confused Draco there. Although, he soon follows behind me.

As soon as i exit my bedroom and enter the foyer, i was greeted by my mother and father wearing formal wears. I suppose getting ready for Mr. Nott. I ask them confusedly, approaching them in my pajamas, "Why is Theo's dad coming here? What business does he have with me?"

"We have important matters to discuss with you and Theodore," My father replies. But that still doesn't cure my curiousity and confusion. "And that is?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"As both families have discussed, and have planned, Y/n, you will marry Theodore Nott. Only him do i trust my daughter with. Our families have known each other for decades, and he's a part of the sacred twenty eig-"