king's cross

It started with a whisper

And that was when i kissed her.

Everybody talks, by
Neon trees

h a r r y p o t t e r

The rest of the school year flew by quickly, we're already at King's Cross now, saying our goodbyes.

"Oh, Y/n and Harry dear, you're always welcome to stay with us if.. You know.." Mrs Weasley offers with a smile. She really likes Y/n and i, and i'm glad.

She knows how Y/n and i's families are to us, and she wants us to feel loved. So she lets us stay with the Weasleys every now and then for school break.

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley. I have to go see mum first, but i'm sure i'll come by short after," Y/n replies and smiles back warmly at Molly Weasley.

"Right, Harry?" Y/n turns back to me. "Yes! Of course."

"Yes you will, we're going to the quidditch world cup together!" Ron exclaims excitedly.

"That is.. If you want to go with us, Y/n. If you'd rather go with the Malfoys, that's completely-"

"Oh Merlin no, no! I'd rather go with you lot."

We all smile at her, Hermione tells us to write, and that she'll be going to the world cup with us too.

"Until then, Harry, Y/n, and Hermione," Mrs Weasley says, smiling as she walks away.

"I'm going to miss you," Y/n leans towards me, whispering in my ear.

I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"I guess, that's our cue to leave," Hermione says when she sees Y/n whispering. "Let's go, Ronald."

"Bye, you two lovebirds!" Ron shouts while waving off, as Hermione drags him away.

Y/n chuckles, then turns back to me when our two friends are out of sight.

"Seriously, Harry. I am going to miss you!" She says loudly and clearly this time, i smile at her like an idiot.

"Come on now, it's not goodbye! It's.. See you later," I shrug, assuring Y/n that we will meet again.

"Well, i don't want to see you later!" She argues back, oh stubborn Y/n.

She can always say the right things to make my stomach swarm with butterflies. I've never met someone quite like her before, or feel the way i feel towards her. And that's exciting.

"Y/n..." I huff, an amused smirk creeps up on her lips.

"Come with me to the Malfoy Manor."

Has she gone mad????