back to hogwarts

y / n  m a l f o y

y / n  m a l f o y

We were sneaking around Hogsmeade, trying to get to the castle when a bunch of death eaters saw us. Warrily, we shifted around behind some boxes, trying to stay hidden. Harry locks his hand in mine, running circles with his thumb as a sign of reassurance.

When we eventually make a break for it, a voice calls out. "Potter! In here!" I was a bit hesitant, but Harry pulls me in to the dark narrow corridor, entering a dingey looking room. There stands an old man, with long grey hair and long grey beard. Reminds me a bit of Professor Dumbledore, they kind of look similar.

"Bloody fools, what are you thinking coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" The man asks in a high tone, and Harry studies his features carefully, before he says, "You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby."

So that's why he looks similar to the old Headmaster.

"Where have you left him?" He asks Harry, his back facing him, and his eyes looking out of the small window. Harry replies gloomily, "He's dead." Hearing that brings back the sad realization that Dobby is now gone forever. Feeling the pain in my heart, i scrunch my nose, trying to hold back tears.

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"Who gave that to you?" Harry asks, pointing to an odd looking mirror. It's familiar though, i've definitely seen it somewhere. Aberforth rummages through his cabinets, and plops some snacks on the table, which Hermione and Ron quickly munch on. He replies to Harry's question, "The mirror? Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belongs to—"

"Sirius. Albus told me," The Dumbledore man cuts Harry off, as he walks over closer to me and my boyfriend who are standing side by side, hands still locked from earlier.

"He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found that I had it. But, ask yourself; Where would you be if I didn't?" Aberforth continues.

"Do you have any others much? From the Order?"

"The Order has finished. You-Know-Who has won, anyone who says otherwise
is killing themselves," Aberforth replies, and i feel my hand moving away from Harry's as my jaw clenches.

I grit my teeth in fury and shake my head, "No, he hasn't. Harry's still here." I can feel Harry's eyes burning on me, but still, i keep eye contact with my late headmaster's brother.

He turns his head to look at me, and says, "Ah.. You're Lucius' girl, aren't you? As much as i adore your bravery, it's not going to cut it. It's useless. You're going to get yourself killed."

"I believe in Harry. I believe that he's the chosen one, and he will kill Voldemort," I reply sternly, but Aberforth Dumbledore laughs at my face.