Vol. 2.26 | Finally.

y/n malfoy

y/n malfoy

It's finally my wedding day today.

After everything that has happened, Harry and i are finally getting our promised happily ever after.

As promised, our wedding is being held at Hogwarts, on summer break, so we wouldn't be bothering the students. So now here i am, sitting in front of a mirror, with Hermione behind me. "You look stunning," My best friend says, resting her hands on my shoulder. I stand up, and hug her immediately. "Thank you," i whisper. "For what, being the great friend i am?" Hermione playfully asks.

We break the hug, and she laughs, "Look at us, being the two married best friends we are." I chuckle in response, as Moony comes creeping up behind Hermione.

"Can't believe you're finally getting married," Moony says, "I remember when you two were in your third year, trying to navigate your love lives, and now here you are. I knew from the way his eyes lit up when he talked about you mentioning the patronus charm, that you mean a great deal to him."

Tears start rolling down from his eyes. I sigh, hugging him, "Don't cry, Moony." He wipes his tears as we break the embrace, putting on a smile.

"My darling.." Molly Weasley pulls me in for a tight embrace. She muffles, "I may not be the one who gave birth to you, but i love you like my own daughter."

"I love you too, mum," I smile at her once we break apart. She caresses my cheek, and whispers, as tears fall down her eyes, "Thank you for choosing me as your mother."

"Whenever you're ready, Y/n," Hermione says, "By the time i reach that altar, you'll have to come out. So just tell me when you're—"

"I'm ready," I interrupt her. She smiles, and gives me another tight hug before exiting the room and walks down the aisle.

"My little girl.." My biological mother comes up to me. She hugs me tight, and says, "23 years ago, the day when you and your brother were born was the happiest i have ever been. But today.. I'm watching my baby get married.. I am so proud of you."

When we break apart, i find Arthur Weasley, and he seems like he was wiping tears from his face. I approach him and give him a warm hug, "I don't want to get all emotional, but it's just hard not to," He says, as i chuckle, "Thank you for everything."

I walk out of the room with my father, Lucius Malfoy. We link our arms together, and proceed to the hall. He says, "I know i wasn't good to you most of your life. But Merlin, am i proud to be your father and walk you down the aisle today."

The doors of the great hall open, and i find it just like the setting of the yule ball years ago. It is very well decorated, and just beautiful in general. As i walk down the aisle, i meet familiar eyes in the crowd and on the altar. Ron's standing by Harry's side as the best man, while Fred, George, and my brother Draco are the groom's men.