last time

We said we'd be forever, now you'll never ever be mine

We said that it would last, but how come it's the last time?

Last time by,
The Script

y / n  m a l f o y

"You go on ahead to my room, i have to drop by some books," Harry tells me as we reach the fat lady portrait.

It's nice that he walked me back to the common room first, before doing whatever he has to do. I quickly smile at him and nod, while he kisses my forehead. I mutter the password to the common room and step inside.

Doing what Harry says, i go up to his room with the picnic blanket that we just used. I open the bedroom door. Without paying attention to my surroundings, i walk over to Harry's bed, and lean down near the foot of his bed to neatly put the blanket in his trunk.

I stand up, and when i do, i realise that Dean was sitting on his bed the entire time. I quickly smile at him and he does so as well.

"Today's your first year anniversary with Harry?" He asks, looking up from the book he's holding

"Mhm," I hum in response, still keeping the smile painted on my face as i make myself comfortable on Harry's bed.

"Oh, in that case, happy anniversary."

"Thank you, Dean."

"Then— When are you going to tell him that i was your first kiss, and not him?" Dean suddenly asks as he sits up straight. I press my lips together and shake my head. I'm not ready.. He can't know yet.

"What?" Harry suddenly comes in. Standing straight in front of the door, with a mortified look on his face. His skin turns pale, and his eyeballs look like they're about to pop out any second.

"Harry—" I stand up from the bed instantly, walking up to him. I didn't want him to find out. Not this way..

I swear, i've planned on telling him. I want him to know, but not right now!

"You lied to me, Y/n? Dean? Dean was your first kiss?" Harry asks with a shaky voice, i try to clutch his arm, but he moves it away.

"Come on Harry, today is our first year of being together. Let's just celebrate it and not worry about a little kiss—"

"That was my first kiss and you made me believe that it was yours too."