Vol. 2.14. | Weird Juice

y/n malfoy

y/n malfoy

The door creaks open again, now, revealing a frowning Blaise Zabini. He closes the door behind him as he enters, now sauntering towards the bed and shuffling between me and Theo. Without saying a word, i cling on to him and sob on his shoulder.

Blaise doesn't say anything either. He only hugs me back, rubbing my back assuringly. But i can see him mouthing questions to Theo. One i'm able to catch is, "What's going on?" To which Theo shrugs as he mouthes back in response, "Long Potter story."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Blaise whispers softly to me, as i continue to sob. "I hate Lucius Malfoy." The words manage to fall out of my mouth in between sobs. "That's all?" Blaise asks, now whispering more quietly. I nod, as i say, "That's all."

"I can stay here if you'd like," Blaise offers, still holding me in his arms. He tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear as i nod, saying yes. He chuckles, warming me up with the comforting rubs on my back. "Okay," He whispers, "I'll stay. I'll sleep over and we can talk. We can eat ice cream, and we can wear facemasks, whatever you want."

I smile up at him, whispering a thank you. I don't know how i got so lucky, having such great friends. "I'll head to the living room, be right back," Theo announces as he gets up, patting Blaise's shoulder. He then walks towards the door, sulking, very unlikely of him. Very unlikely indeed. Then he exits.

"He's still really bummed about his dad," Blaise tells me in another soft whisper. "The man walked out of his life and came back, pretending everything was fine and now forcing him to get married when he clearly isn't ready," Blaise continues.

"I know," I reply, "But i just wish we both would understand each other better." Blaise gulps, looking down, "Well.. Don't you?" He asks, and i shake my head slightly. "Just got into an argument earlier," I admit, "Don't know how this marriage is supposed to last when all we do is shout at each other."

"We'll figure out a way," Blaise reassures. But that promise is getting old now. Everyone always say that, but where is the way? It hasn't arrived, it hasn't struck to me. I am hopelessly waiting for the way though, but just getting a tad bit tired hearing it.

"Where is the way, Blaise?" I ask him in a scornful chuckle, a very miserable one. "The way. Everyone says that all the time. Even Harry. But where exactly is the way?" I scoff, and Blaise didn't reply. He just carries on playing with my hair, twirling strands of it with his finger.

The door creaks open again. Theo enters, with a glass on his hand. "Here, from your father," He hands it over to me. I look down at the drink, feeling the scent of treacle tart, broomstick handles, and pumpkin juice attacking my nose sharply. Odd.. It looks nothing like pumpkin juice. "What's this?" I look up and ask.

The drink is bright, bubblegum pink, having bubbles in the same colour popping out of it. It smells like cotton candy, roses, and berries. Just sweet in general. It looks very pretty, like i have seen the kind somewhere, but just can't remember.