sirius black

✿

I put my hair up in a lazy messy bun, some strands still falling down to my forehead. I huff, looking at my reflection on the mirror. Quietly, i opened my bedside drawer and put on my Gryffindor socks.

I walk out of my bedroom, being as quiet as possible to not wake up my roommates.

"Hello?" I softly speak as i walk down the stairs from my dorm, down to the common room.

There sat Harry, Hermione, and Ron, patiently waiting for me.

Harry's eyes lights up when they meet mine. He smiles as he stands up to greet me.

"Y/n," He says, "Hi," He continues as he saunters towards me.

Ron eyes Harry, while Hermione gives me a knowing look as she smirks.

"Malfoy," Ron greets me with a cheeky half smile.

Although we're good friends now, he still likes to tease me with the last name basis. Fully aware that i don't like it. Only because my brother abuses the 'glory' of our surname around school.

Okay Ronald, two can play the game.

"Weaselbee," I tease back, i feel my lips forming a smirk.

Hermione grins, and Ron playfully rolls his eyes.

I look over at Harry to see him quietly giggling.

The bushy haired girl greets me with a smile as she shoots up her eyebrows, and i simply nod.

"Mione," I smile. "Hello, the girl who was supposed to be the Slytherin Princess," She laughs after the words fell out of her mouth.

My jaw falls, and i playfully hit Hermione's arm.

"Blimey, nobody told me tonight was 'Bully Y/n' night," I scoff, crossing my arms.

They all chuckle, and Harry signals me to sit down beside him.

After i took the seat, Hermione and Ron glare at Harry and i knowingly. I squint my eyes in confusion.

I look over to see Harry shaking his head. I shrug it off, deciding to not think anything of it.

"So.. Sirius Black, what about him?" I ask, starting the promised conversation.

"Uh, yeah. So, basically - Sirius Black, as you've probably heard - he- he escaped Azkaban right? So he-"

"Just spit it out, mate. Don't be so nervous, it's only Y/n," Ron chimes in, smirking at us.