dark mark

I'm afraid of all i amMy mind feels like a foreign landSilence ringing inside my headPlease, carry me homeI've spent all of the love I savedWe were always a losing gameSmall-town boy in a big arcadeI got addicted to a losing gameI saw the end befo...

My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
I saw the end before it begun,
still i carried on.

Arcade by,
Duncan Laurence

d r a c o  m a l f o y

"How about your daughter, Lucius?"

The dark lord turned to ask my father.

No. Please. Not Y/N. I knew she was going to be ruined if she became a fucking death eater. If she had to help kill her own boyfriend.

The dark lord is here, at the manor to talk about the prophecy. And how i was going to join the death eaters soon.

They wanted Y/n too.

Was i not enough? Was putting me into this suffering not enough? They wanted my sister to suffer as well?

"Y/n? My lord?" My father said to the dark lord.

"Ah yes, Y/n Malfoy."

"No!" I shouted out of mere instinct. I didn't want her to join me in this suffering, no. Potter makes her happy, and she has to join the people who want him dead? That's not fair for her.

"No?" The dark lord turned to me, tilting his head slightly, "Why is that Draco?"

I needed to come up with something. I needed to slander Y/n's name just so he wouldn't want to recruit her.

"She's a blood traitor, my lord. She doesn't even live here anymore," I told him truthfully, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Brave, those Gryffindors. And i know that she happens to be a bright witch. We can help her change her views," The dark lord said, and i could physically feel my heart dropped to my stomach.

"But, my lord–"

"Speak when spoken to, Lucius," He said, cutting my father off before turning to me, "Draco, you're her twin brother. You have a great bond with her, i am sure. Tell me why i mustn't recruit her."

"She's very close with Harry Potter, my lord," I replied, "I would even go as far to say that they are more than friends."

"More than friends?"

"Yes. They've been glued to each other since third year, i believe they've also been dating for a while. If she joins us, i'm afraid she will tell Potter about our plan."