buckbeak

"You're joking, Y/n Narcissa Malfoy

"You're joking, Y/n Narcissa Malfoy."

"Here you go," I say as i hand Harry my reply letter. I like this method, a lot. We can always look back on our conversations.

He smiles as he reads my letter, and playfully shakes his head. I assume he's reading the part about bickering with my brother

Oh, Draco.

I glance at him, and he was already looking at me. I slightly wave to my brother and he does the same.

His follower, quite frankly the girl who is obsessed with my brother, notices our little interaction.

"What are you doing, Draco? You shouldn't get comfortable with a Gryffindor. And she seems to be a blood traitor," Pansy Parkinson scoffs, even though i'm right here.

Who does she think she is? Oh, Parkinson. Does she not realize i'm still a Malfoy? I'm his sister? She thinks she knows all about my brother, she thinks he's hers, or something like that.

She's clearly delusional.

"You can't tell me what to do, Parkinson! Who do you think you are?" Draco shouts, we all know my brother is a little hot headed.

"I- I didn't mean to, Draco! It's just.. She's-"

"She's what? Watch your mouth when you talk about my sister. Don't forget, she's still a Malfoy. Y/n is MY sister, and no one in this school will disrespect her. Understood?"

He defends me, he's not scared anymore. He doesn't care about what people think about us being close anymore. He loves me, he's my brother, and i'm his sister. We have each other's backs no matter what.

I smile, maybe, just maybe, now i'll abuse the Malfoy power a little bit as well. Only to the people who wrong me of course.

I grin, and shot my head up in a challenging manner.

Slytherins are now scared of me,

Wonderful!

I walk back to my friends as i stroke the spine of my book, turning to page 49.

"I think they're funny," Hermione suddenly says, i don't really know what she's talking about. I haven't been paying attention to what my friends are saying.

My mind was occupied, thinking about how my brother finally defended me against his Slytherin friends.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny. Really witty! God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes," My brother suddenly scoffs. I don't really know how he heard Hermione from that far away.