cedric

"I mean, he is rather dreamy

"I mean, he is rather dreamy."

h a r r y  p o t t e r

"Y/n!" I run up to her as soon as i see her walking down the steps, hugging her tight.

"Easy there, tiger. I missed you too," She chuckles, as she hugs back.

We both let go and smile at each other, not saying a word.

It stays like this for a few seconds, oh how easily you can get lost in those
(e/c) eyes.

"Harry..." She sighs, while waving her hand around my face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you're just beautiful."

She really is. She's grown a bit since i last saw her. Her hair has gotten longer, and her lips got a little bit fuller, and some freckles are now painted perfectly on her cheeks.

"Oh shut up," She laughs, blushing a bit.

"Do you want to talk about.. You know.. The incident?" I ask her, i try to be careful to not cross the line, but i just want to know. I need to know.

"Father called me a blood traitor, the rest you can imagine for yourself."

She doesn't deserve this. She deserves all the happiness in the world. Why do the good people always suffer? I want to make her happy, i want to make her life better, i want to make her feel loved, i want to make her feel important, i want to make her feel special.

That's all i want to do,

And all i need to do.

"But it's alright, Harry. It's nothing new. But this time, i just decided that i would do something about it."

"Come here you two lovebirds!" Fred and George calls us to the sofa, grinning widely at the both of us.

"What now?" Y/n sighs in frustration, crossing her arms as we walk to the twins. "What's the matter, Y/n?" I ask her, i don't have a clue why she's so irtitated.

"They've been teasing me about you!"

"What?" Y/n asks the twins, unamused. I sit down, while Y/n slumps down angrily beside me.

"We know you've snogged," Fred smirks, raising his eyebrows knowingly at us.

"What if we did, Fred?" Y/n shoots up in a challenging manner.

"We knew it," They simultaneously say, fist bumping each other.

"Ginny, you owe us 3 galleons!" George shouts at Ginny, who huffs and shakes her head, before stomping away angrily.

"You made us a bet?" Y/n exclaims, furrowing her eyebrows at the twins.

"Oh yes."

"Gotta do what you gotta do."