dinner party

I just wish things would be like they used toBut they never will now I see right through youWish you could tell me all the ways that I miss youBaby, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish you'd stay

But they never will now I see right through you
Wish you could tell me all the ways that I miss you
Baby, I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish you'd stay

Stay by,
Why don't we

y / n m a l f o y

The dinner party is tonight.. I'm sure Harry would be there too, Slughorn's been praising him for ages. Surprisingly, Blaise got invited too.

Professor Slughorn has called me to meet him after class, he said it's about my grades. And they are horrendous, to be fair. I'm no master in potions, unlike my twin brother.

I approach the Professor with a polite smile, "You said you wanted to speak, Professor?" The professor nods, "Ah yes, Miss Malfoy. I'm sorry, but i can't help but notice that your grades are.. Falling off a little."

"Oh really? Oh wow- What can i do to fix it, Professor?"

"Not to worry," The professor smiles, "I see potential in you. I know you can do better, but something is maybe bugging your mind. Your love life, perhaps?"

My eyes widen, and i feel my cheeks heating up. Yes, my love life is a part of the things hat's been bothering me, but it isn't just any other problem. I smile awkwardly to Professor Slughorn, feeling the nervous tension now. I don't really like it when someone brings up my love life out of the blue. I don't really feel comfortable talking about that stuff now.

Slughorn chuckles, "Forgive me, if i've touched on a sensitive subject. But i know just the way to fix your grades."

"Oh? How, sir?" I raise my eyebrows and asks. The professor says, "I've assigned my best student to help you, he shall be arriving soon."

Best student? Hermione is one of the best, but the Professor says "He." Draco is brilliant at potions, but he's busy mending the cabinet, and he hasn't mentioned this to me or talked about school at all. So who could it possibly be?

"May i ask who, Professor?"

"You'll see for yourself," The professor laughs, as he walks towards the exit of the classroom, "Now, i must excuse myself. Best of luck to you, Malfoy."

"Thank you, Professor," I smile at him, as he exits the class. While waiting for this "best student", i set my books down on the nearest desk, and sit down on one of the stool chairs.

Suddenly, someone comes in the room, "Hi, Bubbles," He greets me. I take a quick glance of him and greet him back, "Hey, Harry."

I furrow my eyebrows once i realise who i was talking to. Harry Potter. I look back at him again, seeing him carrying one of the stool chairs and setting it down beside me.

My eyebrows furrow deeper, baffled and confused, "Harry? What are you doing here?" He shrugs, "Well, i guess i'll be your tutor."

"Tutor?" I scoff, "You're just as clueless as i am in potions."