the confession

There's no way that it's not going there,With the way that we're looking at each other

With the way that we're looking at each other.
Every second with you, i want another.

There's no way by,
Lauv and Julia Michaels.

A/n: major timeskip here, yall already know what happens when Harry meets Sirius, but i want to include something.

y / n m a l f o y

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend."

"He's a werewolf!" Hermione shouts.

So i was right then. Professor Lupin is a werewolf.

"That's why he's been missing classes." "How long have you known?" Lupin asks curiously.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"Well, Hermione. You are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met."

I don't know why, but hearing that makes me want to step up for myself.

"I knew too, actually. Before Hermione," I chime in, shrugging.

"Oh Sirius, those Malfoys.. Always want to be in the spotlight," Lupin laughs, playfully hitting Black's shoulder pointing to me.

"Tell me about it," Black laughs along his friend.

"Since when might that be, Y/n?" Remus asks me.

"Since i saw that your boggart was a full moon!"

"Clever, Malfoy." Lupin compliments.

"Well of course, Remus. Y/n, you must know that we're related, correct?" Sirius Black asks, as he saunters towards me. Putting his hands on my shoulders.

"What?" Harry asks, his face terrified, breathing heavily.

"Harry, i wanted to tell-"

"What- What is - what's he talking about, Y/n?" Harry stutters, his face says it all.

Shocked, angry, disappointed.

"Y/n's mother, Narcissa, is my cousin! Making Y/n mine as well," Sirius explains to Harry, and i see his face drops.

"Is that right, Y/n?"

"Yes, Harry. Sirius is my cousin."

"You- You-"

"Harry, no!"

"That's why you started writing to me in the first place! You wanted to befriend me, make me trust you. So you could hand me over to him! You're just as evil as your father!"