dance partner

"Babbling bumbling band of baboons

"Babbling bumbling band of baboons."

h a r r y p o t t e r

"I'm glad you and Ron made up," Y/n smiles, nudging my shoulder. I only smile back at her, before turning to the Ravenclaw table.

Taking a quick glance at Cho, she smiles and waves at me.
I try to smile back at her, but instead spilling my drink down my own chin.

"Disgusting," Y/n mutters, before grabbing a napkin nearby.

As Y/n dab my mouth with said napkin, Parvati and Padma Patil, identical twins stroll by and cast me identical
looks:

"Hi Harry!"

"Hi! I'm here as well, see?" Y/n scoffs, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

Seeing her jealous antics, i can't help but chuckle.

"So now you're the jealous one?" I tease, slinging an arm around her.

"I'm not jealous.."

"That's a lie"

"She's done it again!" Hermione groans, she seems to be stressed.

"What? Who?" Y/n asks, scooting closer over to Hermione.

"That Skeeter woman! Here, read this."

Hermione scowls at the Daily Prophet. Under Skeeter's byline.

HEADLINE screams: "HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE."

"Miss Granger, a plain but
ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards?" Y/n reads out. Hermione signals here to carry on reading, and she does so.

"Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter is dealing with this emotional blow."

"That's not all of it, Y/n," Hermione shakes her head, snatching the paper back and begins to read:

"Y/n Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy's daughter, seems to be getting rather close with upperclassman, Cedric Diggory. The two were seen flirting with each other at the first task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Miss Malfoy has denied their relationship. However, this still does not conceal Mister Diggory's obvious attraction towards her."

Cedric and Y/n? Great. I have a deathly tournament going on, and my quote unquote girlfriend is getting cozy with my rival-friend? who is also undeniably handsome.