the attack

Yeah, we made each other bleedAnd we tasted itI'm here to admitThat you were my medicineOh, love, I couldn't quitAnd I'm down on my knees againThank you for the happiest year of my life

And we tasted it
I'm here to admit
That you were my medicine
Oh, love, I couldn't quit
And I'm down on my knees again
Thank you for the happiest year of my life

Happiest year by,
Jaymes Young

y / n  m a l f o y

"Potter problems.."

I suddenly hear a familiar voice softly speaking. A very familiar voice. The voice of a boy that i first met when fourth year barely even started. The voice of someone who's always valued me as someone important.

The soft voice of a certain Hufflepuff.

The voice of a kind boy who perished in attempt to win a tournament.

I was sleeping, and the soft voice woke me. I look around my dorm room- No one's here. Just me, and the dark haired boy sitting on the end of my bed, near my feet. He looks pale, wearing a Hufflepuff long sleeve t shirt.

"Cedric..?"

"You haven't forgotten about me after all," He chuckles, tapping on my knee.

I sit up on my bed instantly, furrowing my eyebrows at the Diggory boy. Is this all real? Cedric is here? And everything that happened was just a silly nightmare?

"Of course i haven't!" I exclaim, and his smile grows wider, "You've been on my mind ever since-" I decide to stop myself, not feeling comfortable with putting Cedric's name and the word 'death' in the same sentence.

"I'm flattered that you've thought about me," He says, "I've missed you and Hogwarts."

"Cedric..You're still alive? Where have you been all this time? How did you get here? Where are my roommates? And-"

He shushes me, placing a finger over my lips. "Are you done?" He chuckles and shakes his head playfully.

"Let me explain, Y/n. I'm not alive, unfortunately. I'm just here to pay a little visit to you- Because i know how much you need support right now."

"So.. This is not real?" I frown, asking my Hufflepuff friend.

"That doesn't mean this isn't real, Y/n," He smiles.

I throw myself onto him, hugging him tight. Me being the little spoon, cuddles up to his chest.

"Hey-"

"I'm so sorry Cedric," I sob, as he rubs my back.

"You're not responsible for my death, Y/n."

"No, not that. I should've been there for you- When you were still alive."