malfoy manor

y / n  m a l f o y

y / n m a l f o y

I sigh, as my eyes scan my childhood home living room. There's mum, father, and brother Draco standing on each sides of my aunt, looking down at me worriedly. Everyone's wearing all black, it's like a bloody funeral. While i'm still wearing the pearly white dress from Bill and Fleur's wedding. I sure do stand out.

I look deep into my father's eyes, trying to find out what he's feeling right now. By the look on his face, he looks scared- No, terrified. His eyes have a look of guilt to them as he stares back at me. He has never looked at me like that before, looked at me with such sadness.

I look over to my mother, she looks like she's been crying. Even now, right this instance, she's sobbing. While Draco tries his best to comfort her. He rests his hand on her shoulder, and wraps his other arm around her as she lets out faint sobs.

"Y/n-" Draco's eyes light up when he sees me. My brother runs up to me and pulls me in for a tight hug. In response, i hug him back, and muffle into his shoulder, "How have you been, Draco?" He begins to cry, when i feel my shoulder getting wet. "I missed you," He sobs, as i pat his back in attempt to comfort the boy.

"I wish we have time for chit chats but the dark lord wishes to see you," My aunt speaks up, but Draco completely ignores her. He still hangs onto me tightly, still crying in my arms. I close my eyes as we rock side to side, and before i knew it, a tear drops from one of my eyes.

"Draco, the dark lord wishes to see your sister," Bellatrix repeats herself, being more stern this time. To which i hear my father's voice chiming in. He says, "Bellatrix, they're going to talk for only a second-"

"The dark lord doesn't like to be kept waiting, Lucius," Aunt Bellatrix sneers, cutting my father off. I open my eyes, finding my father cursing under his breath. I let go of Draco, smiling. "See you later, Dray."

I walk pass my father, and pats his shoulder, "It's alright, father." And then i turn to my mother and greet her with a smile, "Mumsy." She breaks into tears when she pulls me in for a tight hug. "Oh darling!" She squeals, stroking the back of my head. I feel myself crying in my mum's arms too, hugging her back tightly.

"Run along, Y/n," My aunt instructs. I force a smile as i break the hug with my mother. I reach for her hand, still smiling. "I'll be okay, mum," I tell her, while she caresses my cheek. Reluctantly, i let go of her hand and walk to the dining area. In which i find Voldemort, sitting at the end of the table, with a huge snake beside him.

"Y/n Malfoy.. The traitor," He speaks up, looking at me as i sit down at the far end opposite to him. My mind is completely blank at this moment, i really don't know what to say or do. This bitch can avada kedavra my ass right now. Without thinking, i blurt out, "I didn't betray you."